E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||GNSS Today and Future|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Lee, J.M., Park, G.D., and Jeong, W.S., “Analysis of Positioning Accuracy for DGNSS-based Land Navigation Using GPS/BDS Navigation Satellite System,” Transaction of KASE, 25, 4, 422-429 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Son, M.H., Son, E.S., Lee, E.S., Heo, M.B., and Nam, G.W., “Configuration of Network Based GNSS Correction System for Land Transportation Navigation,” Journal of the Korean Society for Aviation and Aeronautics, 21, 4, 17-26 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X., “Construction and Development of Beidou Navigation Satellite System,” in Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, 61st session, Austria, Vienna (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International GNSS Service (Dec 8, 2018) available from : http://mgex.igs.org/IGS_MGEX_Status_BDS.php M. [Google Scholar]
- Teunissen, P., Montenbruck, O., Springer Handbook of Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Switzerland: Spring Intenational Publishing (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.