E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||GNSS Today and Future|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Seeber, G. Satellite Geodesy. New York: Walter de Gruyter. (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Munguia, R. A GPS-aided Inertial Navigation System in Direct Configuration. Journal of Applied Reasearch and Technology, 803-814. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, J., & Bolandhemmat, H. Integrated INS/GPS Syatem for an Autonomous Mobile Vehicle. [Google Scholar]
- Bulut, Y., Cavanaugh, V.D., & Bernal, D. Process and Measurement Noise Estimation for Kal,an Filtering. Proceeding of the IMAC-XXVIII. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Suzdaleva, E. Initial Condition for Kalman filtering: prior knowledge specification. Proceeding of the 7th conference on 7th WSEAS International conference on systems Theory and scientific Computations, 45-49. (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.