E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geodynamics and Natural Hazard|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- C. O. Hines, Internal atmospheric gravity waves at ionospheric heights, Canadian Journal of Physics, 38 (11), 1441-1481 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Peltier, and C. O. Hines, On the possible detection of tsunamis by a monitoring of the ionosphere, Journal of Geophysical Research, 81 (12), 1995-2000 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- G. Occhipinti, L. Rolland, P. Lognonné, S. Watada, From Sumatra 2004 to Tohoku‐Oki 2011: The systematic GPS detection of the ionospheric signature induced by tsunamigenic earthquakes. Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 118 (6), 3626-3636 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, D.A. Grejner‐Brzezinska, R. R. von Frese, and Y. Morton, GPS discrimination of traveling ionospheric disturbances from underground nuclear explosions and earthquakes. Navigation: Journal of The Institute of Navigation, 61 (2), 125-134 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ducic, J. Artru, and P. Lognonné, Ionospheric remote sensing of the Denali Earthquake Rayleigh surface waves. Geophysical Research Letters, 30 (18) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lognonne, E. Clévédé, H. Kanamori, Computation of seismograms and atmospheric oscillations by normal-mode summation for a spherical earth model with realistic atmosphere. Geophysical Journal International, 135 (2), 388-406 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.