E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- Aneziris, O. N., Papazoglou, I. A., Mud, M. L., Damen, M., Kuiper, J., Baksteen, H., ... & Post, J. G. (2008). Towards risk assessment for crane activities. Safety science, 46(6), 872–884. [Google Scholar]
- Krishna, O. B., Maiti, J., Ray, P. K., Samanta, B., Mandal, S., & Sarkar, S. (2015). Measurement and modeling of job stress of electric overhead traveling crane operators. Safety and health at work, 6(4), 279–288. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fang, Y., Cho, Y. K., & Chen, J. (2016). A framework for real-time pro-active safety assistance for mobile crane lifting operations. Automation in Construction, 72, 367–379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spasojević Brkić, V. K., Veljković, Z. A., Golubović, T., Brkić, A. D., & Kosić Šotić, I. (2016). Workspace design for crane cabins applying a combined traditional approach and the Taguchi method for design of experiments. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 22(2), 228–240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Neitzel, R. L., Noah S. S., and Ren K. (2001). A review of crane safety in the construction industry. Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 16 (12), 1106–1117. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Beavers, J. E., et al. (2006). Crane-related fatalities in the construction industry. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 132.9: 901–910. [Google Scholar]
- Haynes S. and Williams K. (2008). Impact of seating posture on user comfort and typing performance for people with chronic low back pain. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 38, 35–46.87 [Google Scholar]
- Raviv, G., Shapira, A., & Fishbain, B. (2017). AHP-based analysis of the risk potential of safety incidents: Case study of cranes in the construction industry. Safety Science, 91, 298–309. [Google Scholar]
- Gambatese, J. A., Behm, M., & Rajendran, S. (2008). Design’s role in construction accident causality and prevention: Perspectives from an expert panel. Safety Science, 46 (4), 675–691. [Google Scholar]
- Milazzo, M. F., Ancione, G., Brkic, V. S., & Vališ, D. (2016). Investigation of crane operation safety by analysing main accident causes. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice: Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016), 74. [Google Scholar]
- Spasojević-Brkić, V., Milazzo, F. M., Brkić, A. & Maneski, T. (2015). Emerging risks in smart process industry cranes survey: SAF€ RA research project SPRINCE. Serbian Journal of Management, 10(2), 247–254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swuste, P. (2007). Qualitative methods for occupational risk prevention strategies in safety, or control banding-Safety. Safety Science Monitor, 11, 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Burdorf, A., & Zondervan, H. (1990). An epidemiological study of low-back pain in crane operators. Ergonomics, 33(8), 981–987. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kittusamy, N.K., & Buchholz B. (2004). Whole body vibration and postural stress among operators of construction equipment: A literature review. J. Saf. Res. 35:255–261 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spasojević Brkić, V. S., Klarin, M. M., & Brkić, A. D. (2015). Ergonomic design of crane cabin interior: The path to improved safety. Safety science, 73, 43–51. [Google Scholar]
- Zunjic, A., Brkic, V. S., Klarin, M., Brkic, A., & Krstic, D. (2015). Anthropometric assessment of crane cabins and recommendations for design: A case study. Work, 52(1), 185–194. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pheasant S., Haslegrave C.M. (2016) Bodyspace: Anthropometry, ergonomics and the design of work. CRC Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Essdai, A., Spasojević Brkić, V. K., Golubović, T., Brkić, A., & Popović, V. (2018). Crane cabins’ interior space multivariate anthropometric modeling. Work, 59(4), 557–570. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brkić, A., Maneski, T., Brkić, V. S., & Golubović, T. (2015). Industrial Safety Improvement of Crane Cabins. Structural Integrity and Life, 15 (2), 95–102. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, Y., Teizer, J., & Marks, E. (2014). A framework for developing an as-built virtual environment to advance training of crane operators. In Construction Research Congress 2014: Construction in a Global Network (pp. 31–40). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ansaldi, S. M., Agnello, P., & Bragatto, P. A. (2018). Smart Safety Systems: Are They Ready To Control The Hazard Of Major Accidents?. WIT Transactions on The Built Environment, 174, 169–180. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.