E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy and Power System|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- A. Coville, A. Siddiqui, K. Vogstadd, Energy, 36, 4505–4517 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, Y. Liu, C. Li, Renew. Energy, 36, 993–998 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dhimish, V. Holmes, B. Mehrdadi, M. Dales, P. Mather, Energy, 140, 276–290 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Osório, J.C.O. Matias, J.P.S. Catalão, Renew. Energy, 75, 301–307 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Akçay, T. Filik, Appl. Energy, 191, 653–662 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Tabrizi, J. Whale, T. Lyons, T. Urmee, Renew. Energy, 77, 320–330 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.E.C. 61400-12-1 Standard, Wind TurbinePart 21–1: Power Performance Measurements of Electricity Producing Wind Turbines (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, Switzerland, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Korprasertsak, T. Leephakpreeda, Renew. Energy, 119, 290–298 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Quan, T. Leephakpreeda, Sustain. Energy Technol. Assess., 11, 17–26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Watkins, An Introduction to the Science of Statistics: From Theory to Implementation (2016) http://math.arizona.edu/~jwatkins/statbook.pdf/ (accessed 17.11.16) R.A. Kishore, S. Priya, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod., 118, 12–19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.