E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- Morozov, V.V., Zhdanov, A.V. Peculiarities of the control actuator development on the basis of combined electromechanical modules, Russian Aeronautics 59, 1, pp. 118–125 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morozov, V.V., Zhdanov, A.V., Kosterin, A.B. Synthesis of roller screws, Russian Engineering Research 36 , 9, pp. 703–707 [Google Scholar]
- Morozov, V., Fadeev, P., Shtych, D., Belyaev, L., Zhdanov, A. Vibration decrease of electromechanical actuators based on roller screw mechanisms, MATEC Web of Conferences 129, 06026 [Google Scholar]
- Morozov, V., Zhdanov, A. Self-stopping actuating mechanism with high coefficient of efficiency of the forward stroke for linear motion drives, MATEC Web of Conferences 75 ,09001 [Google Scholar]
- Karpasyuk V.K., Karpasyuk I.V., Mathematical model of controllable motion of the object in determinate dynamical environment, CASPIAN JOURNAL: Control and High Technologies (PRIKASPIYSKIY ZHURNAL: Upravlenie i Vysokie Tekhnologii), 2012 1, 17, pp. 125–129. [Google Scholar]
- Novikova, E., Morozov, V., Zhdanov, A. Development of algorithms for digital control for mechatronic drives consisting of medical devices for rehabilitation, 2015 5th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering: Information Processing and Control Engineering, WCSE 2015-IPCE. [Google Scholar]
- Zhdanov, A., Belyaev, L., Morozov, V. The control system for mechatronic unit of implantable left ventricle assist device, 2016 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing, ICIEAM 2016, Proceedings 7910951. [Google Scholar]
- E. Novikova, D. Shtykh, A. Zhdanov, V. Morozov. Increase in accuracy and smoothness of movement of the mechatronic unit of linear micromotions, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 705, 2015, pp 137–141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhdanov A.V., Morozov V.V. Theoretical Study of the Load Distribution on the Threads for Roller Screw Mechanisms of a Friction Type, Procedia Engineering, 2016. 150, pp. 992–999. [Google Scholar]
- Blinov D, Morozov M, Promising designs of planetary roller screw mechanisms. Izvestiya vuzov. Mishinostroenie 3, 2013, pp. 62–72. [Google Scholar]
- Konstantinova, O., Synthesis of new technical decisions based on the object-oriented approach to modelling of technical systems, CASPIAN JOURNAL: Control and High Technologies (PRIKASPIYSKIY ZHURNAL: Upravlenie i Vysokie Tekhnologii), 2010, 3, 11 pp. 26–29. [Google Scholar]
- Novikova E. A., Fundaments of the smoothness criteria of mechatronic drives for translational motion, Fundamental research (Fundamentalnye issledovaniya, 2012 3, pp. 123–129 [Google Scholar]
- Gusev N. V., Bukreev V. G., Digital control systems for multi-coordinate servo electric drives, Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2010, 213 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.