E3S Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2019The 3rd International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||13 May 2019|
- D. Zhuang, Lei-gang Wang, Yao Huang. Microstructure and texture evolution during recrystallization of low-carbon steel sheet, Journal of Iron and Steel Research, International 24, 84–90 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, C.D. Yang, M. Liu. Effects of microstructure and crystallography on mechanical properties of cold-rolled SAE1078 pearlitic steel, Materials Science & Engineering A 709, 115–124 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Singh, Sudharshan R. Optimization of annealing stack using design of experiment method in Batch Annealed HSLA Steel, Materials Today: Proceedings 5, 7055–7060 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Watcharaprapaipan. Modeling batch annealing process in cold rolled steel sheet industry, Thesis of Chulalongkorn University (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Monajati a, D. Asefi. Analysis of the effects of processing parameters on mechanical properties and formability of cold rolled low carbon steel sheets using neural networks, Computational Materials Science 49, 876–881 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mendoza a, A. Molina. Mechanical properties of a recrystallized low carbon steel, Scripta Materialia 48, 391–395 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F.A.N.G. Chun-Jen, W.U. Li-Wen. Batch Annealing Model for Cold Rolled Coils and Its Application, China Steel Technical Report 28, 13–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.