E3S Web Conf.
Volume 96, 20192018 6th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecosystem and Solid Waste Management|
|Published online||28 May 2019|
- D. Lawrence, et al., Effects of tropical deforestation on climate and agriculture. Nature Climate Change, 5 (1),27. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Longobardi, et al., Deforestation induced climate change: effects of spatial scale. PLoS One, 11(4), e0153357. (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bonan Forests and climate change: forcings, feedbacks, and the climate benefits of forests. Science, 320(5882),1444-1449. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Williams et al., Vegetation controls on surface heat flux partitioning, and land ‐ atmosphere coupling. Geophysical Research Letters, 42(21),9416-9424. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Baldocchi FLUXNET: A new tool to study the temporal and spatial variability of ecosystem-scale carbon dioxide, water vapor, and energy flux densities. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 82(11),2415-2434. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Bagley, et al., The influence of land cover on surface energy partitioning and evaporative fraction regimes in the US Southern Great Plains. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres 122.11: 5793-5807. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gentine, The diurnal behavior of evaporative fraction in the soil – vegetation – atmospheric boundary layer continuum. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 12(6),1530-1546. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, Information driven ecohydrologic selforganization.”Entropy 12.10: 2085-2096. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.