E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- E.A. Gusakova Organizational and technological genesis as a tool for strategic planning of large-scale real estate development projects, Business Technologies 2018 “MATEC Web of Conferences, 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg Information model of the life cycle of a construction object, Industrial and Civil Construction, 9, 61-65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gusakova, E.V. Romanova Real estate project management: models of interaction of participants, / International scientific and technical magazine “Real Estate: Economics, Management”. Moscow, MGSU, 4, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuzmina, S.A. Sinenko, A. Slavin A 2016 Combining the functions of the main participants of investment and construction activities at the present stage, Industrial and civil construction, 6, 71-75 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pavlov, A.Yu. Yurin, G.S. Maltugueva Decision Support System for Group Selection Problems, Software Products and Systems, 2, 54-57 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Kravchenko Making Group Decisions Using Expert Decision Support System, Information Technologies in Design and Production, 2, 68-75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zakharova, O.A. Kolegova Development of the structure and functions of the standard module “work with experts” for the decision support system of the strategic management of the organization, New research in the development of technology and technology, 2, 18-2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg, O. Baranova, N. Blokhina, A.A. Volkov, N. Garyaev, V. Ignatov, E. Ignatova, B. Istomin, P. Kagan, E. Kitintseva, V. Kulikov, S. Sinenko Systems of design automation in construction (Moscow: Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg A. Skiba Creating an urban area planning design based on the theory of fuzzy logic, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols 584-586, 507-511 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dubrovina., T.V. Pugina Group decision support system, Radio electronics, informatics, management 1 (11), 145-149 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bugaev, M.S. Mironova, B.E. Nikitin, A.S. Tchaikovsky Decision Support System based on extrapolation of expert estimates using the maximum likelihood method, Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University 1 (25), 84-90 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg and E. Nesterova The technology of continuous information support for the life cycle of a construction site, Scientific and Technical Journal Vestnik MGSU. 5, 317-320 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Segaev, A. Porshakova, A. Vakina, O. Petrosova Modern problems of development and realization of complex residential development of territories, Economics and entrepreneurship 10 (51), 305-310 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dubrovin, N.A. Mironova Intellectual information technology of a choice of a method of acceptance of group decisions, Control systems and information technologies T. 53. 3-1, 133-136 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Trakhtengerts Computer management decision support systems, Management problems 1, 13-25 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kirikov, A.V. Kolesnikov, S.V. Leaf Fall, S.B. Rumovskaya Virtual heterogeneous teams supporting decision making, Systems and IT tools T. 25. 3, 126-149 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Raikov, A.V. Ustinov, A.G. Chikina Acceleration of reaching agreement in team decision-making in a network environment, Defense Complex to the scientific and technical progress of Russia 3 (127), 3-9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zhirkov, A.V. Ivaschenko, A.Yu. Smirnov, V.A. Shcherbakova, A.S. Shtul Solving semistructured problem situations using intellectual systems, In a collection of reports and scientific papers of the II International Forum (conference): Corporations-paradigm of national economy formation 329-338 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Romanova, K. Mochkin and E. Rakhmankulova Application of computer decision support systems in realization of development projects at pre-investment phase, Economics and entrepreneurship 11 (100) 847-850 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Andreichikov, D.S. Markov, L.A. Astashkina Intellectual system for strategic decisions, World of Transport T. 12, 5 (54), 130-14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wall, M. Bertoni, T. C. Larsson ICED, 4, 513-522 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. N. D. Gupta, G. A. Forgionne, M. T. Mora, Intelligent decision-making support systems : foundations, applications and challenges (London .Springer, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.