E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Pour A, Sarascanrood A A, etc. Journal of Research in Human Geography 69 50-29. [Google Scholar]
- Candia, A, Represa S N, Giuliani, D, Luengo M ASolutions for SmartCities: Proposal of a monitoring system of air quality based on a LoRaWAN network with low-cost sensors Tavakolinia J, Mansour S Human geography 70 pp . 43-29. [Google Scholar]
- Sheina, S, Fedorovskaya, A, Yudina, K “Smart City”: Comfortable Living Environment IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering v. 463, is. 3, 032095 [Google Scholar]
- Gadecki, J. Smart Cities: Challenges for the Community TechSpo 2018 (Krakow, Poland), 8584183 [Google Scholar]
- CACIDI 2018 (Buenos Aires; Argentina) CFP18H47-ART, 143796 [Google Scholar]
- Lotfi M, Yousefi A, Jafari S The effect of emerging green market on green entrepreneurship and sustainable development in knowledge-based companies Sustainability v.10, is. 7, 2308 [Google Scholar]
- Fotouhi S, Shirali-Shahreza H, Mohammadpour, A Concentration prediction of air pollutants in Tehran SCIOT 2018 (Mashhad; Iran), 143211 [Google Scholar]
- Korolev A Smart city: theory and practice of creating intelligent cities Int. Jour.of Open Information Technologies 2018 v. 6 No.11 pp. 54-58. [Google Scholar]
- Hashemi S Z, Mirahmadi S M Urban services providers in Tehran municipality region Jour. of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems 2018, 10, Is. 7 pp 31-41 [Google Scholar]
- Schirrer M The smart city against the city. urban coup by the economic producers of the smart city Practical Geography and XXI Century Challenges International Geographical Union Thematic Conference dedicated to the Centennial of the Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2018 pp. 717-718. [Google Scholar]
- Motieyan H, Mesgari M S Towards sustainable urban planning through transit-oriented development (A case study: Tehran) Int. Jour. of Geo-Information 6, is. 12, 402 [Google Scholar]
- Sherbina E.V.E, Danilina N.V.E., Vlasov D.N. City planning issues for sustainable development Int. Jour. of App. Eng. Res. 2015 10 22, 43131-43138. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.