E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Azarenkova, Z.V. Planning organization of transport hubs / W.V. Azarenkova // Academia. Architecture and construction -2011. -4 -p. 76. [Google Scholar]
- Vakulenko, S.P. The planning structure of transport hubs / SP Vakulenko, N.Yu. Evreenova // World of Transport. -2012. -5. -p. 100. [Google Scholar]
- Vlasov D.N. Improving the efficiency of transport interchange hubs in large cities // “Real Estate: Economy, Management”, 1, 2011, p. 57-61 [Google Scholar]
- Danilina N. Intermodal system for the Russian Federation: reality and forecast // In the collection: E3S Web of Conferences Ser. “International Conference on Sustainable Cities, ICSC 2016” 2016. p. 02001. [Google Scholar]
- Information materials of the Moscow Region Government: official information. -Officer Site of the Moscow Region Government. -[Electronic resource]. -Access mode: http://www.mosreg.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- Information materials of the Government of Moscow: official. information. -Officer Moscow Government website. -[Electronic resource]. -Access mode: https://www.mos.ru. [Google Scholar]
- SP 42.13330.2011 Code of Practice. Town planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements. Updated version of SNiP 2.07.01 -89 * [approved. Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation dated December 28, 2010 No. 820]. -[Electronic resource]. -Access mode: http://www.minstroyrf.ru/docs/1947/?sphrase_id=621735. [Google Scholar]
- Reconstruction and updating of the existing buildings of the city: a textbook. 2nd ed., Pererab. and ext. // under ed. P.G. Grabovogo, V.A. Kharitonov -Moscow: Prospect, 2013 -712 s [Google Scholar]
- Solunsky AI, Manukhina L.A. Criteria for assessing the residential attractiveness of territories during the reconstruction and renovation of the existing urban development // Real Estate: Economics, Management. 2010. No. 3-4. Pp. 51-55 [Google Scholar]
- Kazarnovsky V.A., Manukhina L.A. Ecological comfort of residential area // In the collection: Social and economic problems of urban planning and architecture Proceedings of the Tenth All-Russian and Eighth International Scientific and Practical Conference. Editors: Barsukova T.I., Liseev I.K., Salmina N.G., 2011. p. 142-148 [Google Scholar]
- Vlasov D.N. Transplant in Japanese // Architecture and Construction of Moscow, No. 2, 2010, p. 22-28 [Google Scholar]
- Vlasov D.N. The structure and composition of regulatory requirements for urban transport hubs // Urban Planning, 3 (37), 2015 p. 11-19 [Google Scholar]
- Regression in Excel: equation, examples. Linear regression -[Electronic resource] -Access mode: http://fb.ru/article/322644/regressiya-v-excel-uravnenie-primeryilineynaya-regressiya. [Google Scholar]
- The concept of linear regression. Paired linear regression -[Electronic resource] -Access mode: https://function-x.ru/statistics_regression1.html. [Google Scholar]
- Regression analysis: concept, objectives, main goals -[Electronic resource] -Access mode: https://lektsii.org/14-76878.html. [Google Scholar]
- Vlasov Denis, Danilina Nina. The Scientific and Methodological Development of the Park-and-Ride Facilities in the Intermodal Transport Hubs of Moscow Agglomeration // Advanced Materials Research Vols. 869-870 (2014) pp 201-204 © (2014) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.869-870.201 [Google Scholar]
- Danilina N., Elistratov D. Organization of municipal transport access control system.passenger service models // Collection: Transportation Research Procedures 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.