E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Asnina A. J., Ali, F. A. N., Likhacheva N. Yu. INFORMATION SUPPORT of DECISION-MAKING IN CONSTRUCTION // Scientific Herald of the Voronezh state University of architecture and construction. Series: Information technologies in construction, social and economic systems. 2014. No. 2. C. 76-79. [Google Scholar]
- B. Pavel B., V. Kulikov V.: Information modeling of urban planning development, Applied Mechanics and Materials 409-410, 951-954 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N. A. Rybakova A. O. Cloud technologies of interaction at design and construction // BST:Bulletin of construction equipment. 2018 № 4 (1004). p. 28-31. [Google Scholar]
- K. Anatolevna, K. Borisovich, Management systems of urban planning, International, Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10, 43456-43460 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kagan P.: Management, mechanization and automation of work in the construction of high-rise buildings, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 01071 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001071 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kagan P.: Monitoring of the development of urban areas with the use of information technology, MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05031 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305031 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kagan P.: THE ENGINEERING COMMUNICATION NETWORKS THE ISSUES OF USE OF STANDARDS FOR THE INFORMATION REPRESENTATION IN DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION. Procedia Engineering 25, 261-265 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Korenyugina I. V., Dolgikh M. V., Dmitrieva N. Oh. The main directions of innovative development of the construction industry of the Russian Federation / / Science yesterday, today, tomorrow: sat. XLVIII international. scientific.prakt. Conf. № 7 (41). Novosibirsk: Sibak, 2017. p. 63-70. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolay Garyaev and Angelina Rybakova Cloud interaction technologies in the design and construction // MATEC Web of Conferences. 2018 V. 170 Article number 1076 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kagan, T. Barabanova, The Formal Language for Describing Technological Processes in Construction, Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, 2232-2237 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandown R. N. The effectiveness of combining work on the main and related disciplines in the construction // proceedings of Tuva state University the proceedings of the annual scientific-practical conference of teachers, staff, and graduate students Tougu dedicated to the 65th anniversary of higher pedagogical education in the Republic of Tuva and the 95th anniversary of the formation of the Tuva people’s Republic. Of the «Tuvan state University». 2016. p. 219-221. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.