E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Economic benefit from the use of plastic recuperators of the type OPT and air-heaters, produced by the company “Bushevets-Termo”(2012) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. [Google Scholar]
- The windows are covered with steamthe reasons and the ways to solve the problem, 4 (23) (2012), magazine “Energosovet”. [Google Scholar]
- Baron V. G. Interference of heat recuperators of exhaust air and ventilation ducts in modern buildings. Moscow, “News of energy supply” No. 3 (91) (2008), p. 46 … 48 [Google Scholar]
- Baron V. G. Heat recuperation in the modern ventilation systems. Kiev, “S.O.K.”, (2005) 3, p. 60–64 [Google Scholar]
- Fresh air and saving on heating due to the use of the system of supply and exhaust ventilation with heat energy recovery of the SPVVR, website http://www.atrea.ru/ru/rekuperatsiya-tepla [Google Scholar]
- EcoLuxe Air recuperator of heat and humidity EC-(2003) [Google Scholar]
- How to choose an air conditioner for an apartment: effective cooling and air ventilation. website scientificarticle.ru [Google Scholar]
- Marley Menv Air recuperator -180 (manufactured in Germany) [Google Scholar]
- Air recuperators for house. email@example.com, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Petrosyan A. L. Utilization of the exhaust air heat, using local heat pump installations. -Moscow, AVOK, 6, (2012) p. 82-89 [Google Scholar]
- Baron V. G. Regarding the issue of the operation of the decentralized heat recuperators of the ventilation air “Tefo” in the winter period. [Google Scholar]
- Baron V.G. Room air heat exchanger for modern comfortable house (decentralized heat recuperator of ventilation air). (“Non-traditional and renewable sources of energy”), Odessa, 2 (17), (2003) p.37-39 [Google Scholar]
- Baron V. G. Heat recuperators of ventilation air “TeFo” in the winter period. Kiev, S.O.K.” (2009) 5, p. 54–59 [Google Scholar]
- Recuperator ventoxx v-2, firstname.lastname@example.org [Google Scholar]
- Petrosyan A.L. Energy-economic suitability of using threeand four-pipe recuperators of external air. Yerevan, University of Architecture and Construction of Yerevan, Collection of scientific works, volume IY (51), 2013, p.168-180 (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- Petrosyan A.L. Energy-economic expediency of using recuperators “air-air” in various climatic zones. Yerevan, The News of Builders of Armenia, 5.6 (189. 190), (2013) p.29-38 (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- Kutateladze S.S. Heat transfer and hydrodynamic resistance: A reference book. M.: Energoatomizdat, (1990)-367p. [Google Scholar]
- Mikheev M. A., Mikheeva I. M. Heat transfer foundations –M., ”Energy” (1973) 320p. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Grigoryeva, V. M. Zorina Industrial heat energy and heat technology. Directory under general editing VM.: Energoatomizdat, (1991) -588p.: book 4. [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Roizen, I. N. Dulkn. Thermal calculation of ribbed surfaces. –M., Energy, (1977) 256 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.