E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A. Damodaran, Strategic risk management. Principles and techniques (Moscow, Williams publishing house, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- The integrated risk management [Digital resource] Access Mode: http://www.gaap.ru/biblio/corpfin/finman/077.asp [Google Scholar]
- Risk management maturity level assessment in Russia [Digital resource] Access Mode: https://www2.deloitte.com/ru/ru/pages/risk/articles/maturity-level-of-risk-management.html [Google Scholar]
- Committee of the organizations sponsors of the Commission of Tredvey “COSO.org” [Digital resource] Access Mode: https://www.coso.org. [Google Scholar]
- N. Verstina, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 08091 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Verstina, E. Evseev, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 08090 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kachalov, Management of economic risk: theoretical bases and appendices1 (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Nestor History, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Korniyenko, V. Makarova, Relevant issues of the evaluation of the corporate risk management efficiency (Saint-Petersburg, Polytechnic University publishing house, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kunin, Risk management of an industrial entrepreneurship (theory, methodology, practice) (Saint-Petersburg, Publishing house of the Saint-Petersburg academy of management and economy, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Harchenko S. G., Dorokhina E. Yu. The organization of risk management at the construction enterprise. -M.: Gostekhizdat, 2015. 1963 with. [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Spencer Pickett, Enterprise Risk Management: A Manager’s Journey (Hoboken, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission, Enterprise Risk Management – Integrated Framework (New Jersey, COSO, Jersey City, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Capri, D. Karpouzas, Pesticide Risk Assessment in Rice Paddies: Theory and Practice (UK, Oxford, Linacre House, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Th.L. Barton, W.G. Shenkir, P.L. Walker. Making Enterprise Risk Management Pay Off: How Leading Companies Implement Risk Management (New Jersey, Upper Saddle River, Financial Times/Prentice Hall PTR Pearson Education, Inc., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Verstina, E. Evseev, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 05007 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Verstina, E. Evseev, MATEC Web of Conferences, 251, 05026 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.