E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- M. Povey, T. Lloyd-Jones, Mixed value urban development: Mechanisms for sustaining the livelihoods and social capital of the urban poor, ESF/NAERUS workshop (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kohler, T. Lutzkendorf, Integrated Life Cycle Analysis. Building Research and Information, 30, 338-348 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kohler, S. Moffatt, Life-cycle analysis of the built environment, UNEP Industry and Environment April – September, 17-21 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lu, H. Li, Resource-activity critical-path method for construction planning, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 129, 412-420 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nepal, M. Park, Downtime model developement for construction equipment management, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 11, 412-420 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Millward, Urban Containment Strategies: A Case-Study Appraisal of Plans and Policies in Japanese, British and Canadian Cities, Land Use Policy 23, 473-485 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duffy, Land use planning in Ireland a life cycle energy analysis of the recent residential development in the Greater Dublin Area, The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 14, 268-277 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kamal-Chaoui, E. Leman, Z. Fufei, Urban Trends and Policy in China.OECD Regional Development Working Papers (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deborah, T. Abowitz, T. Michael, Mixed Method Research: Fundamental Issues of Design, Validity, and Reliability in Construction Research.Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 136, 47-49 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Salat, L. Bourdic, C. Nowacki, Assessing urban complexity, International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development, 1, 160–167 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Salat, L. Bourdic, C. Nowacki, Urban complexity, efficiency and resilience. In: Z Morvaj (ed.), Energy efficiency A bridge to low carbon economy, InTech (online). (http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/31591.pdf). (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Weible, D. Main, T. Heikkila, S. Siddiki, A Duvall, A. Pattison, M. Bernard, A social-ecological-infrastructural systems framework for interdisciplinary study of sustainable city systems, 16, 801-813 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaeger, C. Schwick, Improving the measurement of urban sprawl: Weighted Urban Proliferation (WUP) and its application to Switzerland, Ecological Indicators, 38, 294-308 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Qing Fan,Hongqin Fan, Reliability Analysis and Failure Prediction of Construction Equipment with Time Series Models, Journal of Advanced Management Science, 3, 203-210, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Monfred, B. Prykin, Organization, planning and management of construction industry enterprises: A textbook for universities, M: Stroyizdat (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gusakov, Organizational and technological reliability of construction, M .: SVR-Argus, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shchegol, System-engineering design of scientific support of construction.Author’s abstract. diss. ... Doct. tech. sciences. Moscow: Publishing House of the DIA, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. Karpenkov, Concepts of modern science, M.: UNITY, 402, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chulkov, Geometric modeling in the complex documentation of engineering objects (infographics) Autor’s abstract. dis. Publishing House of the DIA, 28, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chulkov, Infographics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, National Assembly by compl. problem “Cybernetics”, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chulkov Infographic models of cycles and their application in different engineering applications.Sb. scientific tr. University of Knowledge Methodology. 3, 28-34 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Semechkin Infographic methods for organizing the reconstruction of residential quarters.Author’s abstract. diss. ... cand. tech. sciences. Moscow: Publishing House of the DIA, 18, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Prykin Technical and economic analysis of production: A textbook for universities.-M.: UNITY, 399, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- NN Golybeva, Automated design organization reorganization of urban areas with a change in their purpose, Abstract of diss. cand. tech. sciences, 18, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prigojin, Disorganization: Causes, Types, Overcoming, M .: Alpina Business Books, 402, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.