E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Luchkina V.V. Optimization of the project of energy efficient construction and the analysis of the market of energy efficient technologies at design of buildings//System technologies, 28, 5-12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Fokov R.I. Ecological reconstruction and improvement of the urbanized environment: Monograph (ACB, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10006:2003 «Quality management systems Guidelines for quality management in projects (IDT)» (New Delhi: BIS, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Luchkina, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90, 1-6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kazaryan, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 01009, (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kazaryan, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 04023, (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinenko, MATEC Web of Conferences, 21, 09007 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S.A. Sinenko, Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings International Conference, 1, 137-142, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.