E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- J. Carson, T. Kearney, Public Roads, 72 (6) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Labry, V. Dolcemascolo and B. Jacob, Proceedings 8th International Symposium on Heavy Vehicle Weights and Dimensions. Loads, Roads and the Information Highwayí, Johannesburg, South Africa, 8, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva and E. Vasilyeva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 239, 04019 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Mohammed, N. Uddin, Transportation Management, 1 (2018) doi:10.24294/tm.v1i2.701 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, I. Polyakova, Krasnoyarie science, 6 (3-2), 130-134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, National Academies Report Outlines FHWA Research Path for Revising Truck Size/Weight Limits, [Digital resource]. Access mode: https://aashtojournal.org/2018/11/30/national-academies-report-outlines-fhwa-research-path-for-revising-truck-size-weight-limits/ [Google Scholar]
- Technology-revo.blogspot.ru Technology revolution [Digital resource]. Access mode: http://technology-revo.blogspot.ru/2015/12/weigh-in-motion-axle-scales.html [Google Scholar]
- GirWIM.com. High speed WIM solution [Digital resource]. Access mode: http://girWIM.com/high-speed-WIM-solution/ [Google Scholar]
- Is-WIM.org. The international society for Weigh in Motion [Digital resource]. Access mode: http://www.is-WIM.org/index.php?nm=0&nsm=2&lg=en [Google Scholar]
- N. Todorovic, M. Subotić, TEHNIKA–SAOBRAĆAJ, 61, 661-675 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lixin, An evaluation of the Technical and Economic Performance of Weigh-In-Motion Sensing Technology, Master thesis (University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Regan, et al., Strategies for Successful Implementation of Virtual Weigh and Compliance Systems in California (University of California, Berkeley, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yarah Basyoni, Moustafa S Aly, Hatem Abdel-Latif, Role of Engineering Towards A Better Environment 9th International Conference – RETBE’12 (2012) Access Mode: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274832014_An_Economic_Feasibility_Assessment_for_Applying_Weigh_in_Motion_WIM_Systems_in_Egypt [Google Scholar]
- A. Ageev, V. Vdovin, V. Nazarov, S. Pavlov, Roads of Eurasia, 5, 28-33 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Polyakova, E. Chibisova, Economy and entrepreneurship, № 4-1 (69-1), 816-819 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, Economy and entrepreneurship, 5 (94), 271-274 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Verstina, T. Tereshkina, M. Treyman, MATEC Web of Conferences, 251, 05027 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tereshkin, Economic-and-administrative technologies of the 21st century: theory and practice, training of specialists: materials of the scientific-and-practical conference, 86-89 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Centre of monitoring of the safe operation of highways of Federal Highway Agency. On importance of athe system of weight and dimensional monitoring. Access Mode: http://gucmp.ru/index.php/infomratsiya-fku-rosdormonitoring/499-o-vazhnosti-sistemy-vesogabaritnogo-kontrolya [Google Scholar]
- Report “Technology of the smart cities” (St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Intellectual cities. Smart cities [Digital resource] Access mode:http://www.tadviser.ru/index.php [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.