E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Environment (Central Statistical Office, Warsaw, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Gurjar, L.T. Molina, C.S.P. Ojha (eds.), Air Pollution, Health and Environmental Impacts (CRC Press, New York, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Eco Experts, https://blog.theecoexperts.co.uk/most-toxic-countries [Google Scholar]
- R. Maas, P. Grennfelt (eds), Towards Cleaner Air, Scientific Assessment Report (Narayana Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- WHO’s Global Urban Ambient Air Quality Database (WHO, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Air quality in Europe, Report 2017 (EEA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The state of the environment in Poland, Report 2018 (The Chief Inspectorate for Environmental Protection, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Holland, Cost-Benefit Analysis of Final Policy Scenario for the EU Clean Air Package (EMRC 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Energy and environment. Statistical pocketbook 2018 (European Commission, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Energy consumption in households in 2015 (Central Statistical Office, Warsaw, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Apartments. National Census of Population and Apartments 2011 (Central Statistical Office, Warsaw, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vattenfall’s Climate Map (www.vattenfall.com/climatemap, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Węglarz, The new mission to lower emissions (KSI, Warsaw 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pyka, K. Czaplicka-Kolarz (eds.) Scenarios for the development of zero-emission energy management in Poland in the perspective of 2050 (Central Mining Institute, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Regulatory Office. https://www.ure.gov.pl [Google Scholar]
- Energy from renewable sources in 2017 (Central Statistical Office, Warsaw, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lis, P. Lis, R. Sekret, Possibilities of using geothermal water for heating buildings, L. Kurzak (eds.) Renewable energy in construction (WWZPCz, Czestochowa, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2018/844/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2018/2001/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2018, Global status report, (REN21, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.