E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Potapov A D and Chernyshev S N 2013 Vestnik MGSU 1 159-168 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shilin A A, Zajcev M V, Zolotarev I A and Lyapidevskaya O B 2003 Waterproofing of Underground and Buried Structures in Construction and Repair (Tver: Russian trademark) pp 25-100 [Google Scholar]
- Anderson В. 1984 Underground Space 8-2 21-29 [Google Scholar]
- Meshkov P I and Mokin V A 2001 Construction Materials 4 12-13 [Google Scholar]
- Steele, J. and Steele, C. 1999 Journal of protective coatings and linings 16 (7) 29-35 [Google Scholar]
- Mendes P, Lopes J G, Brito J and João F 2014 Performance of Constructed Facilities 28 (2) 242-249 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Musienko S P 2007 Geotechnical mechanics 73 164-170 [Google Scholar]
- Neville А 1997 Concrete International 11 9-12 [Google Scholar]
- SR 63.13330.2012 Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Structures. Principal rules [Google Scholar]
- Swamy R N. Suryavanshi A K and Tanikawa S. 1998 ACI Materials Journal 95 101-112. [Google Scholar]
- Misnikov O S, Pukhova O V, Belugin D Yu and Ascheulnikov P F 2004 Construction Materials 10 2-5 [Google Scholar]
- Kaprielov S S 1995 Concrete and reinforced concrete 4 16-20 [Google Scholar]
- Maage M and Sellevold E J 1987 Concrete International 9 39-43 [Google Scholar]
- Ohta A, Sugiyama T and Tanaka Y 1997 Fluidizing Mechanism and Application of Polycarboxylate-Based Superplasticizers Proc. 5th CANMET/ACI Int. Conf. on Advances in Concrete Science Techn. (Rome, Italy) pp 173-19 [Google Scholar]
- Malhotra V V Innovative 1997 Applications of Superplasticizers in Concrete Proc. 5th CANMET/ACI Int. Conf. on Advances in Concrete Science Techn. (Rome, Italy) pp 271-314 [Google Scholar]
- Udodov S A and Gish M R 2015 Influence of the dosage of the redispersible powder on polymer localization and deformation properties of the solution Proc. of Kuban State Technical University (Krasnodar, Russia), Vol 9 pp 164-174 [Google Scholar]
- Zakhezin A E, Chernykh T N, Trofimov B Ya and Kramar L Ya 2004 Construction Materials 10 6-8 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31356-2013 Dry building cement binder mixes. Test methods [Google Scholar]
- GOST 10180-2012 Concretes. Methods for strength determination using reference specimens [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12730.5-84 Concretes. Methods for determination of watertightness [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31357-2007 Dry building cement binder mixes.General specifications [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56703-2015 Dry building in-depth waterproofing capillary mixes based on cement binder. Specifications [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 14891-2013 Liquid-applied water impermeable products for use beneath ceramic tiling bonded with adhesives Requirements, test methods, evaluation of conformity, classification and designation [Google Scholar]
- EN 1504-2:2009 Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures. Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity. Part 2. Surface protection systems for concrete [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 1062-7:2004 Paints and varnishes Coating materials and coating systems for exterior masonry and concrete. Part 7: Determination of crack bridging properties [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.