E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- S.S. Shaumarov, Оn the issue of increasing energetic efficiency of buildings in railway transport. VIII International Conference “Transport Problems” p. 522-532 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Shaumarov, Modeling the process of forming the temperature field of the external fencing of buildings on the railway transport. Journal «Scientific and Technical Bulletin of Bryansk State University» 3, 338-346 p. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Adilkhodzhaev, S.S. Shaumarov, The issue of improving the energy efficiency of buildings in railway transport. Journal «Modern problems of the transport complex of Russia». Vol. 8, 1. 4-11 pp.(2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bostanabad, Y. Zhang, X. Li, T. Kearney, C. Brinson, D.W. Apley, W. KamLiu, W. Chen, Computational microstructure characterization and reconstruction: Review of the state-of-the-art techniques. Journal «Progress in Materials Science», Vol. 95, p. 1-41. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Adilhodzhayev, S.S. Shaumarov, The issue of thermal renovation of infrastructure of railway transport is evaluated. X International Scientific Conference “Transport Problems” p. 13-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Adilkhodzhaev, I.M. Mahamataliev, S.S. Shaumarov, Theoretical aspects of the structural-imitation modeling of the macrostructure of composite building materials. Journal «Scientific and Technical Bulletin of Bryansk State University» 3, 312-320 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Gorlov, Laboratory workshop on the technology of thermal insulation materials. Higher School, 236p. (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.