E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Vinogradova N. A., Teplova Zh. S. Constraints use of composite reinforcement. Molodoy uchenyy, 2016, 17, pp. 31–35. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Davidyuk A. N., Stepanova V. F., Buchkin A. V. Road composites. Prospects of application of composite materials in the construction industry. Stroitelnaya gazeta, no. 35 (10410). 2 sentyabrya 2016 g. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Stepanova V. F., et al. Armatura kompozitnaya polimernaya [Fittings composite polymer]. Moscow, 2013. 195 p. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Tonkikh G. P., Kabantsev O. V., Granovskiy A. V., Simakov O. A. Experimental study of seismic strengthening of masonry system of external reinforcement based on carbon fiber. Vestnik TGASU, 2014, 6, pp. 57–69. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gasiev A. A., Granovskiy A. V. To the question of evaluation of load-bearing capacity of brick piers reinforced with sheets of carbon-fiber fabric under the action of shearing loads. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo, 2015, 6, pp. 36–42. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Granovskiy A. V., Dzhamuev B. K. The use of carbonfber fabrics for strengthening the walls of cell concrete blocks in buildings constructed in earthquake-prone regions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo, 2012, 4, pp. 73–76. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Granovskiy A. V., Dzhamuev B. K., Dottuev A. I. The use of composite mesh on the basis of basalt fiber for reinforcement of masonry. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel’stvo, 2016, 5, pp. 31–35. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.