E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- S.P. Sivkov. Current trends in cement production in Russia. Russian Yearbook, p.p.76-80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Khozin, O.V. Khokhrya-kov, I.R. Sibgatullin. Carbonate cements with low water demand. Technologiya betonov, 11-12, p.25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. De Schutter. Effect of limestone filler as mineral addition in self-compacting concrete. Belgium Magnel laboratory of concrete research, (36 Conference on Our World in concrete & Structures, Singapore, 14-16/08/2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gorynin, P.A. Kuznetsov. Structural and functional nanostructured materials. Nanotechnologii, ekologiya, proizvodstvo, 1 (8), p.p. 116-121 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Moser, C. Pfeifer. Microstructure and Durability of Ultra-High Performance Concrete. (Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Ultra High Performance Concrete Kassel, Germany March 05-07, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Desnerck, G. De Schutter, L. Taerwe. Stress-strain behavior of self-compacting concretes containing limestone fillers. Ernst&Sohn, Structural concrete, 13 (2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Belov, M.A. Smirnov. Theoretical basis of methods of optimization of granulometric composition of the formulation of the compositions for the manufacture of chemically bonded construction conglomerates. Russian Academy of architectural and construction Sciences. Bulletin of the Department of construction Sciences. Scientific publication, 15, p.p.175-179 (Moskva-Orel-Kursk. 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Belov, I.V. Obraztsov, T.B. Novichenkova. Capillary Structure Formation of Raw Composites Based on Mineral Binding Substances. Nanotechnologies in Construction: Scientific Internet-journal, 4 (8), p.p.23-36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. D. Tretiakov. Evolutsiya nanomaterialov. Nanoparticles, nanostructures and health problems. Nanotechnologii, ekologiya, proizvodstvo, 1 (8), p.p. 98-106 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.