E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- R. Belousov N. The impact of economic sanctions on the state of economic security of the Russian Federation // Young Scientist. — 2015. — No.20. — Pp 15-220. — URL https://moluch.ru/archive/100/22723/ (request date: 07/02/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated August 4, 2015 No. 785 “On the Government Commission for Import Substitution” (as amended by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 946 dated August 16, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- http://ru-good.ru/page/itogi-2018-goda-v-rossii-otkrylos-215-novyh-proizvodstv. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 68-FZ. “On the Protection of the Inhabitants and Territories from Natural and Man-Induced Emergencies” dated December 21, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 12 dated January 11, 2018 “On the Approval of the Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Field of Protection of the Inhabitants and Territories from Emergency Situations for the Period up to 2030”. [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 198 dated May 06, 2018 “On the Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Field of Industrial Safety for the Period up to 2025 and the Future”. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 794 dated December 30, 2003 “On the Unified State System for the Emergency Prevention and Response.” [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1007 dated November 8, 2013 “On the Forces and Means of the Unified State System for the Emergency Prevention and Response”. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 22.1.13-2013 Safety in emergency situations. Engineering Technical Measures on Civil Defense and Natural and Man-Induced Emergencies Preventive Measures Structured System of Monitoring and Management of Engineering systems of Buildings and Structures. Requirements for the procedure of creation and operation. [Google Scholar]
- Methodical Recommendations on the Order of Development, Verification, Evaluation and Adjustment of Electronic Passports of Territories (Facilities) No. 2-4-71-40 dated July 15, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kalaydov, A. I Terentyev, A. N. Khilimanyuk Information and reference support for the organization of territories security/ Materials of the scientific-practical conference “Ensuring the safety of life of the inhabitants and the protection of the inhabitants and territories from emergency situations. М. Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, 2018. – pp. 66-73. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kalaydov, A. N. Khilimanyuk, O. G. Feoktistova Maneuverable security is a new trend in the development of a system of integrated security in urbanized areas // Construction – Formation of Living Environment [Electronic resource]: collection of works of the XX International Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Young Scientists (April 26–28, 2017, Moscow) / The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering – Electronic data and programming (73.7 MB). — Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2017. — Access mode: http://mgsu.ru/resources/izdatelskaya-deyatelnost/izdaniya/izdaniya-otkrdostupa/— The title from the title screen. Pages 564-566. [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 683 dated December 31, 2015 “On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation.” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2446-r dated December 03, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations of the SAFE CITY HSC construction (development), implementation and operation (approved at a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on issues related to the implementation and development of the SAFE CITY Hardware and Software Complex, under the chairmanship of D. O. Rogozina, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation dated April 22, 2015 (Minute No. 5)). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mitryakov, Methodology for Assessing the Functioning of Information Transmission Channels of the System for Informing and Alerting the Public in Emergency Situations [Electronic resource] / S. Yu. Butuzov, S. V. Razhnikov // Technosphere Safety Technologies. – 2017.-No, 3 (73). 7 pages Access mode: http://agps-2006.narod.ru/ttb/2017-3/07-03-17.ttb.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mitryakov On the need to integrate the databases of subsystems of the Universal State System of Prevention and Response to ES of the Russian Federation [Text] // Bulletin of TSU: scientific journal -2015-No.4 pp. 29-37 [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mitryakov Information and Analytical Support for the Regional Emergencies Response [Text] // VI All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Young Scientists in Solving Actual Security Problems”: – 2016: FSBEI HE Siberian Fire and Rescue Academy of EMERCOM of Russia, 2016 – pp. 154-159/ [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kalaydov, V. V. Mitryakov Algorithms of information and analytical support for emergency operations centers / Historical experience, current problems and prospects of educational and scientific activities in the field of fire safety: Abstracts of the International Scientific-Practical Conference. М.: Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, 2018. Pages 504-509. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kalaidov, A. B.-Sh Gaplaev, V. V. Mitryakov To the issue of information interaction in the daily management bodies at the regional level. Abstracts of the report / Materials of the VI All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of the Voronezh State Emergency Department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations “Modern Technologies for Civil Defense and Emergency Response”, April 2015. – pp. 30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Urban Development Code of Russian Federation No. 190-FZ dated December 29, 2004 (ed. dated 25/12/2018). [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 87 dated February 16, 2008 (as amended on April 21, 2018) “On the Composition of Sections of Project Documentation and Requirements for their Content.” [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 22.1. 55201-2012 Safety in emergency situations. The procedure for the development of a list of measures for civil defense, measures to prevent natural and man-induced emergencies in the design of capital construction projects. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.