E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Telichenko, V.I. Safety of the living environment // Vestnik MGSU. – 2019. – V.14. – Extr. 1. – P.11. DOI: 1022227/1997-09.35.2019.1.11. [Google Scholar]
- Reconstruction of industrial enterprises. In 2 volumes. V. 2/V.D. Topchii, R.A. Grebennik, V.G. Klimenko and colleagues. – M.: Stroiizdat, 1990. – p.623, P.380-434. [Google Scholar]
- Telichenko, V.I. From the principles of sustainable development to ‘green’ technologies // Vestnik MGSU. – 2016. – №11. – P.5-6. [Google Scholar]
- Telichenko, V.I. ‘Green’ technologies of the living environment: concepts, terms, standards // Vestnik MGSU. – 2017. – V. 12. – Extr. 4 (103). – P.364-372. DOI: 1022227/1997-09.35.2017.4.364-372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volkov, A.A., Tuskaeva, Z.R. Ergonomics and environmental safety – factors necessary to improve the competitiveness of domestic construction equipment // Vestnik MGSU. – 2017. – V. 12. – Extr. 3 (102). – P.308-316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Travush, V.I., Emelianov, S.G., Kolchunov, V.I. Safety of the living environment – meaning and objectives of construction science // Industrial and civil construction. – 2015. – №7. – P.20-27. [Google Scholar]
- Malganov, A.I. Restoration and strengthening of building structures of emergency and reconstructed buildings. Atlas of diagrams and drawings /A.I. Malganov, V.S. Plevkov, A.I. Polishchuk. – Tomsk, Center of National Technology Initiatives. – 1990. – p.320. [Google Scholar]
- Koloskov, V.N. Dismantling of residential buildings and recycling of their structures and materials for reuse /V. N. Koloskov, P. P. Oleinik, A. F. Tikhonov. – M.: Publishing House ASV, 2004. – p.200. [Google Scholar]
- Shalenny, V. T. Expansion of technological capabilities of diamond equipment for cutting structures by mounting on scaffolding /V.T. Shalenny, D.S. Pokotilo //Construction and technological safety. Collection of research papers. – Simferopol: National Academy of Environmental and Resort Construction, 2014. – Extr. 49. – P.84-88. [Google Scholar]
- Shalenny, V.T. Safe use of equipment for diamond cutting of reinforced concrete and stone structures //Construction materials, equipment, technologies of the XXI century. – 2017. – №9-10 (224225). – P.41-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovskiy, B.V. Processing of materials with diamond disc tools. //Industrial and civil construction. 2004. – No.8. – P.18-19. [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanovskiy, B.V., Sinenko, S.A. Peculiarities of arrangement of openings in reinforced concrete structures. //Scientific review. 2016. – №7. – P.39-42. [Google Scholar]
- https: //www.hilti.ru/medias/sys_master/documents/h8c/9196083216414/Operating-Instruction-DSW-1005-E-01-Operating-Instruction-PUB-5312019-000.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. No. 173168 U1, Russian Federation, IPC E04G23/02, B28D1/04, E04B1/35 (2006.01). Device for making a large-size opening in a bearing reinforced concrete or stone wall /V.T. Shalenny, V.S. Zagorodny. – application No.2017106511. – Appl. 02/27/2017; publ. 08/15/2017, Bull. No. 23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.