E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Federal Law 384 FZ “Technical regulations for safety of buildings and facilities”, adoped December 30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law 190 FZ “City planning Code of the Russian Federation”, adopted December 29 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Korotkova D.Yu., Chulkov V.A. Life cycle of a construction object. World of science. Issue 1. Available at: https://mir-nauki.com/PDF/18TMN113.pdf. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Volkov A.A., Telichenko V.I., Leibman M.E. Fundamentals of design, construction and operation for buildings and facilities [e-lectures]: Textbook/ Electron. Text data. Moscow: Moscow State Univercity of Civil Construction. ASV. 492 p. Available at: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/30437.html (2015) [Google Scholar]
- VSN-58-88(r) Management and execution of reconstruction, maintenance and repairs (1990) [Google Scholar]
- POT RO 14000-004-98 Regulations. Techincal operation of industrial buildings and facilities (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for technical operation of buildings, facilities, utility systems and devices. FGUP Izvestia Publishing house. Moscow. 276 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.27.100.003-2008 CHP buildings and facilities. Operation and maintenance. Rules and requirements. Moscow. 114 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Korol E.A. Progress in elaboration of regulatory framework for buildings and facilities operation and updating of educational programs. MSUCC Bulletin 2017. Vol. 12. no. 10 (109), pp 1082–1089. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gryaznov M.V., Popova M.V., Vlasov A.V., Rimshin V.I., Markov S.V., Sinyutin A.V. Key issues of large-panel buildings operation and their solutions. Natural and technical sciences. no. 9-10 (77), pp. 355-357 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kultchitskyi S.V., Tretayk D.V., Galiev M.G., Danilov A.G., Gratchev E.A. Monitoting of technical state of insdustrial buildings with expried service life. Modern science: topical issues of theory and practice. Series: natural and technical sciences. no. 9-10, pp. 37-38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Samigulin G.F. Safe operation of buildings and facities subject to corrosive environment in petrochemistry and oil-refining. Information and analytical bulletin on mining (scientific and technical journal). no. 2, pp. 113-118. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Fadeeva G.D., Garkin I.N. Solution of problems in the operation of industrial buildings and facilities. Young scientist. no. 12 (71), pp. 120-121. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sychev O.V., Nechaev R.Yu., Shirkin R.V. Operation of industrial buildings and facilities on a hazardous site. Innovative science. no. 12-2, pp. 144-145. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Starostin V.R., Kulakov K.Yu. Problems in operation of water utility systems and specifics of their diagnostic. Economy and entreprenership. no. 4-2 (81), pp. 910-913. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yanchenko V.A. Technical operation and reconstruction of utility systems in buldings and facilities. Irkutsk, Irkutsk national research technical university. 154 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Burkeev D.O. Improving the efficiency of buildings and thier utility lines operation. Management of economic system: e-scientific journal. no. 11 (105), p. 43. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Skabelina L.I. Safe operation of buildings and facilties in earthquake prone regions. Scientific backround of agro-business and rural areas development under WTO. Papers of internation scientific and practical conference dedicated to 70 years of Volgograd Agriculyural University foundation. pp. 145-147. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Mamin A.N., Kodysh E.N., Bobrov V.V. Development of regulatory documents for operation of buildings and facilities. Industrial and civil construction. no. 6, pp. 24-27. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shilin A.A. Waterproofing of subsurface and embedded buildings during construation and repairs: monograph. Moscow: MISI-MGSU. 372 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sokova S.D., Kalinin V.M. Improving the reliability of subsurface waterproofing during operation of buildings. Housing construction. no. 7, p. 63. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.