E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- N.S. Zubkova, N.I. Konstantinova, Fire protection of textile materials, Moscow: Institute of Information Technologies, 228 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khvala, V. Anger, Textile auxiliary substances, vol. 2, p.147-171\5. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Besshoposhnikova, O.N. Mikryukova, M.V. Zagoruiko, V.A. Steinle “Fire protection of mixed fabrics with a phosphorus-containing flame retardant system”, “Bulletin of the Technological University” Vol. 20, no. 22, p. 69-72, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Guzev, O.L. Zheltovskaya, V.I. Notherdin “Ointment Ointment containing 30% of urea, a domestic medicinal product that increases the moisture of dry skin”, Dermatology of Russia, S 1, 42 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorchak, K.A. Ivanov, A.A. Nikitin, G.I. Pashintsev “Cream-lifting from wrinkles”, patent No. 2207111, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Udovichenko “The Role of Urea Preparations for Topical Use in the Prevention of Lower Limb Infections in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus”, “Effective Pharmacotherapy”, No. 39, p. 4-9. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Savchenko, V.V. Verderenko, V.R. Khayrutdinov et al., “Experience in the use of Glatte external agent (5% urea cream foam) in the treatment of patients with atopic dermatitis, ” Effective Pharmacotherapy “, No. 33, p. 4-9. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Filimonkova, E.A. Bakhlykova “Topical glucocorticosteroid and 2% urea a new remedy for external therapy of chronic dermatoses”, “Clinical dermatology and venereology”, v. 14, №6, p. 35-40. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lurie Yu.Yu. “Handbook of Analytical Chemistry., 4th Edition.”, . Moscow. Chemistry, C.254, (1971) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Znjakina, M.L. Tkachenko, Yu.V. Moschensky, I.P. Ivanova “Phase equilibria of ibuprofen in systems with pyracetam and urea as hydrophilic constituents”, “Chemico-Pharmaceutical Journal”, v. 42, No. 12, p. 44-46 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sh.Sh. Khamdamova, M.K. Askarova, S. Tukhtaev “Interaction of components in the water system with the participation of calcium dicarbamidochlorate and carbamide phosphate”, European Research, No. 10 (21), 10-12. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Korolchenko, Behavior of bearing reinforced concrete panels in the process of combined action // MATEC Web of Conferences 265, 05037 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Polandov Iu., Korolchenko D. The consideration of the turbulence influence on the gas explosion expansion in non-closed areas. MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 106, article number 01040, 8 p. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601040 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kholshchevnikov V., Korolchenko D., Zosimova O. Efficiency evaluation criteria of communication paths structure in a complex of buildings of maternity and child-care institutions. MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 106, article number 01037, 11 p. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601037 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korolchenko, D., Pizhurin, A., Simulating operational control of production in lumber house building businesses S.Jemiolo et al., eds. MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, p.00084. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201711700084. (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- MU No. 2163-80 the design of the studies to justify the sanitary standards of harmful substances in the air of the work area. [Google Scholar]
- Instruction 1.1.11-12-35-2004 Requirements for the design of experimental studies for primary toxicology assessment and hygienic assessment and hygienic regulation of substances. [Google Scholar]
- MU 2102-79 Assessment of the impact of harmful chemical compounds on the skin and the rational for the maximum permissible levels of skin contamination [Google Scholar]
- MU 2196-80 Methodological instructions for the design of studies of irritant properties and the justification of the maximum permissible concentrations of selectively acting irritants in the air of the working area. [Google Scholar]
- MU 1.1.578-96 Requirements for the design of experimental studies on the justification of the maximum permissible concentrations of industrial chemical allergens in the air of the working zone and the atmosphere. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 50810-95 Fire safety of textile materials. Decorative fabrics. Test method for flammability and classification. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.