E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Construction works for January-July of 2018, the state committee of the republic of Uzbekistan on statistics annual report, p. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Hafiz Zahoora, Albert P.C., Chanb Wahyudi, P. Utamaa, Ran Gaoa, A Research Framework for Investigating the Relationship between Safety Climate and Safety Performance in the Construction of Multi-storey Buildings in Pakistan. 118, p.114-251 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cia World Factbook, Library publications, Uzbekistan economic sector (2018) [Google Scholar]
- President’s Appeal to the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev on December 28, 2018. Appendix 2 [Google Scholar]
- Phil Hughes, Ed Ferrett. Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction. (Butterworth-Heinemann is an imprint of Elsevier, London), p.14 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Recommended Practices for Safety& Health Programs in Construction, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, p.9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Phil Hughes, Ed Ferrett. Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction, Second edition, Elsevier Ltd, UK, p.20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Safety Handbook for Construction Site Workers, Occupational Safety and Health Branch. (Labour Department, London), p.3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Scientific and Educational Material, Life Safety, Moscow, p.9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tarcisio Abreu Saurin. Safety inspections in construction sites: A systems thinking perspective, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Industrial Engineering and Transportation Department, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul), Av. Osvaldo Aranha, 99, 5. Andar, Porto Alegre, 90035-190, Brazil (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Health and safety made simple, The basics for your business. Health and Safety Executive. Crown copyright // www.hse.gov.uk/, First published 03/11, p 6. [Google Scholar]
- Official web site of Health and Safety executive. http://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Industrial Safety Committee dated on December 12, 2018, N PP-4058. Appendix 1, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on State Architecture and Construction Committee dated on November 18, 2017, PP-3256. Appendix 2. [Google Scholar]
- Official data of the Statistic State committee. [Google Scholar]
- Zikriyoev A.S. Modern approaches of manufacturing competitive building materials in the construction industry. “Agricultural products Implementation of International Standards in Enhancing Competitiveness: Problems and Solutions “Republican Scientific-Practical Conference, Tashkent State University of Economics, p.4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Evans D. Approved code of practice. The Organisation & Management of Health & Safety in Construction. (President Board of Industry, London, UK), p.16. [Google Scholar]
- Introduction to Health and Safety Management Systems Program Development Guideline Edition, Enform, November 2011, p.9. [Google Scholar]
- Xianguo Wua, Qian Liu, Limao Zhang, Miroslaw J. Skibniewski, Yanhong Wang. Prospective safety performance evaluation on construction sites. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 78, p.58–72 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ioannis Anyfantis, Georgios Boustras, Alexandros Karageorgiou. Maintaining occupational safety and health levels during the financial crisis – A conceptual model. Safety Science, 106, p.246–254. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.