E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A. Preumont, Kazuto Seto, Vibration Control of Active Structures (Wiley&Sons, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Inmah, Vibration with Control. (Wiley Online Books. IBSB: 9781119375081, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Berlincourt, D. R. Curran, H. Jaffe, Piezoelectric and piezomagnetic materials and their function as transducer. Mason W P (eds.) Physical Acoustics 1A (New York Academic Press, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Standart on Piezoelectricity, (New York: ANSI-IEEE Std. 176, IEEE, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Rogacheva, The Theory of Piezoelectric Shells and Plates (Roca Braton: CRC Press, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Rogacheva, J. of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 74 (3), 721-734 (ELSEVIER, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.