E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- GOST R56353, Soils. Laboratory methods for determination of soil dynamic properties, 40, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D47667-04, Standard Test Method for Consolidated Undrained Triaxial Compression Test for Cohesive Soils, 13, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petalas, V. Galavi, PLAXIS Liquefaction Model UBC3D-PLM, 45, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Tsegaye, Plaxis liquefaction model, 45, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Leara, R.B.J. Brinkgreve, Site response analyses and liquefaction evaluation, 42, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 8, Design of structures for earthquake resistance, Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Ter-Martirosyan, Interaction of the foundations with the base soil under cyclic and vibration impacts, taking into account the rheological properties of soils, 190, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Krasiniov, Dynamic properties of soils and their determination methods, 242, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Ivanov, Liquefaction of sandy soils, 260, (1962) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Ukhov, V. V. Seminov, V. V. Znamenski, Z. G. Ter-Martirosyan, S. N. Chernychev, Soil mechanics-Bases and foundations, 566, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Tsytovich, Soil mechanics, 272, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. G. Ter-Marttirosyan, A. Z. Ter-Martirosian, I. S. Sobolov, Experimental and theoretical basis for determining the mechanical properties of sandy soils under dynamic effects, 48, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaro, Interaction of two-layer base with foundations under static and dynamic loads, 176, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Stanislavovich, Creep and vibro-creep of sandy soils of foundations of buildings and structures, 150, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.