E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- The order of Emercom of Russia of 30.06.2009 No. 382 (an edition of 02.12.2015), About the statement of a technique of determination of rated sizes of fire risk in buildings (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Puzach S.V., Andreyev V.V., Methods of calculation of DFF. Methods of forecasting of dynamics of dangerous fire factors, Moscow: Academy of the Public fire service Emercom of Russia (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan Barzilai. Preference Function Modelling: The Mathematical Foundations of Decision Theory, Trends in Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis, pre-print of Chapter 3, pp. 57—86, Springer (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zimmerman H.J., Zysno P. Decisions and evaluations by hierarchical aggregation of information. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 10, No 3 pp. 243-260 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saaty T.L. Exploring the interface between hierarchical structures. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. Vol. l, № l, p. 57-68 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sardquist Stefan. An Engineering Approach to Fire-Fighting Tactic, Report 1014, Dept of Fire Safety Engineering, Land Institute of Technology, ISSN 1102-8246, ISRN LUTVDG / TVBB-1014-SE. 83 p. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Alekhin E.M., Brushlinsky N.N., Sokolov S.V., Wagner P. Russian simulation for strategic planning. “Fire International”, 11/1996. pp. 32-33. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Bruschlinsky N., Nitzschke M., Sokolov S., Wagner P., Feuerwehren in Millionenstaedten. Organisation, Probleme und Loesungen. Stuttgart, Berlin. Koeln, . pp. 308-310, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Buchanan B.G., Bobrow D., Davis R., Mc Dermott J., Shorlife E.M. Knowledge-based system // Annu. Rep. Computer Science. No 4, pp. 395-416 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vechtomov D.A. The information and analytical system of support of adoption of management decisions in the course of monitoring of fire safety requirements, Thesis for: PhD degree in 05.13.10, M, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tupikov D.V. Model and algorithms of support of decision-making on ensuring fire safety at the industrial enterprises, Thesis for: PhD degree in 05.13.01, Saratov, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Teterin I.M., Topolskiy N.G., Klimovtsov V.M., Prus Yu.V., Application of mathematical theory of games in system of support of decision-making. M.: VIPTSH of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, 21 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Topolsky N.G., Dombrovsky M.B. Bases of application of game theory in automation of fire safety systems. M.: VIPTSH of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, 117 p. (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.