E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Order of the Ministry of regional development of the Russian Federation №624 “on approval of the List of types of works on engineering surveys for the preparation of project documents, construction, reconstruction, overhaul of capital construction projects that affect the safety of capital construction projects” dated December 30, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of economy of the Russian Federation of 06.05.99 N 240 “about the approval of methodical recommendations about formation of standards of consumption of services of housing and communal services” [Electronic resource ] URL: http://www.zakonprost.ru/content/base/11820/pdf. [Google Scholar]
- SP (set of Rules Russian Federation) 131.13330.2012 Construction climatology. The updated edition of SNip 23-01-99* (with Changes N 1, 2). [Electronic resource ] URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200095546. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova S. S. Mathematical modeling in construction. Educational and methodical manual. Comp.– Izhevsk: publishing house of ISTU, 2012. 100 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gusakov A. A. and others. Modeling and application of computer technology in the construction industry. M.: Stroizdat, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Kotelnikov, V. V., Chetverikov N. P. Andrievsky R.A., Ananiev A. A. Safety of construction and implementation of the construction control Method. benefit. Moscow: JSC “Scientific and technical center “Industrial safety”, 2012; 256 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the application of the simulation method in the flow construction of the linear part of the main pipelines (p 331-78) .-Moscow: VNIIST, 1979. [[Electronic resource ] URL: http://files.stroyinf.ru/Index2/1/4293791/4293791988.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. The concept of innovation for sustainable development in the construction business and education. Applied Mechanics and Materials. (Volumes 475-476). Chapter 15: Engineering Management. December 2013. Pages 1703-1706. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.475-476.1703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Complex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises. Advanced Materials Research (Volumes 945-949). Chapter 22: Manufacturing Management and Engineering Management. June 2014. Pages 3012-3015. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.3012. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Environmental and economic model life cycle of buildings based on the concept of “Green Building”. Applied Mechanics and Materials 467. Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering. Chapter 2: Building Materials and Construction Technologies. Pages 287-290. December 2013. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.467.287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Bardenwerper W. Roe R. Interactive Teaching of Risk Management in the Russian Construction Industry. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 062030 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polyakova V., Degaev E.N., Pierre El Haddad. Reduction of Ecological and Economic Risks in Utilization of Solid Domestic Wastes and Construction Waste. MATEC Web of Conferences 251, 06017 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825106017. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Degaev E.N. New classification of Foaming Agents for Fire Extinguishing. MATEC Web of Conferences. 193, 02032 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819302032. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Degaev E.N., Orlov A, Pierre El Haddad and Pleshivtsev A. Ecological and Economic Risks of Fire Protection of Warehouses and Tank Parks. MATEC Web of Conferences. 251, 06013 (2018).DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825106013. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Degaev E., Burkova I. Environmental economic model of risk management and costs in the framework of the quality management system // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Book: Smart Technologies and Innovations in Design for Control of Technological Processes and Objects: Economy and Production Chapter No: 25 Chapter. FarEastCon 2018, SIST 138. DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-15577-3_25. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burkov V.N., Burkova I.V., Barkhi R., Berlinov M. Qualitative Risk Assessments in Project Management in Construction Industry. Journal MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 251, 06027 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825106027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Passmore D. Behavioral engineering model to identify risks of losses in the construction industry. Book: Smart Technologies and Innovations in Design for Control of Technological Processes and Objects: Economy and Production Chapter No: 24 Chapter. FarEastCon 2018, SIST 138. DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-15577-3_24 [Google Scholar]
- Telichenko V, Rimshin V, Eremeev V, Kurbatov V Mathematical modeling of groundwaters pressure distribution in the underground structures by cylindrical form zone (MATEC Web of Conferences 196, 02025, 2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Varlamov A A, Rimshin V I., Tverskoi S Y The General theory of degradation (IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 463 (2), 022028, 2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rimshin V I, Varlamov A A Three-dimensional model of elastic behavior of the composite (Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Seriya Teknologiya Tekstil’noi Promyshlennosti. (3), 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Evseev V.O Osipov V.S., Skryl T.V An analysis of economic issues of territories of priority Development. Research Journal of Applied Sciences. 2016. Т. 11. № 9. С. 833-842. [Google Scholar]
- Evseev V. O. Human resources in the system of socio-economic equations: studies. Benefit 2nd ed.].:.M.: high school textbook, INFRA-M, 2017. 379 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.