E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- B.V. Gnedenko, J.K. Beljaev, A.D. Solov’ev, Mathematical methods in reliability theory (Nauka, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Chiganova, Natural and Technical Sciences 6, 14–17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Medvedev, A. Pustovgar, Applied Mechanics and Materials 725-726, 337–382 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kartashov, N.M. Chiganova, Journal of Mathematical Sciences 39, 2578–2588 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kartashov, Elements and schemes accelerated testing (monograph) (Knowledge, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ushakov, Reliability: Theory & Applications 2, 6–19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kartashov, Theory of Probability and its Applications 14 (4), 595–611 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lomakin, Statistical problems of mechanics of rigid and deformable bodies 2, 114 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Blokhovyak Analysis of the choice of the optimal method in construction with changeable parameters 1, 211 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for assessing the reliability of building structures (Guidelines) (Uralprostroy NIIproekt, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.