E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Zalesov A.S., Klimov O.A. 1989 The strength of reinforced concrete structures under the action of transverse forces (Kiev, Budivelnic). [Google Scholar]
- Garnytsky V. J., Golda Ju. L. & Avdeeva S.O. 1998 Structure seismic load capacity evaluation and determination of damage on a basis of dynamic design with regard to elastoplastic deformations of concrete and reinforcement. 11th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering (Balkema, Rotterdam), ISBN 90 5410 982 3 [Google Scholar]
- Garnytsky V. J. 2014 The strengtn of reinforced concrete constructions along the sections, coincident with the field of inclined cracks III all-Russian (II International) conference on concrete and reinforced concrete «Сoncrete and reinforced concrete glance at future» (Moscow, Vol.1) [Google Scholar]
- Garnytsky V. J., Kurnavina S.O. 2017 Failure Mechanism of Reinforced Concrete Beams on the Inclined Sections under the Emergency Loads The technology of textile industry journal Vol. 2 (Ivanovo). [Google Scholar]
- Garnytsky V.I.; Kurnavina S.O. 2018 The field of crack directions in reinforced concrete bending elements IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol 365 052026 https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/365/5/052026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simbirkin V.N., Matkovsky V.V. 2010 To the calculation of the stress-strain state nad of strength of reinforced concrete constructions at normal cross–sections Structural Mechanics and Analysis of Constructions vol.4 (Moscow) p. 20-26 ISSN 0039-2383 [Google Scholar]
- Gorodetsky A.S., Evzerov I.D. 2005 Computer model of structures, (Kiev «Fact») [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.