E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Biswajit Roy, Aminul Islam Laskar, Structures Cyclic Performance of Beam-Column Subassemblies with Construction Joint in Column Retrofitted with GFRP 14, 290-300, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Koyankin, V.I. Beletskaya, A.I. Guzhevskaya, Vestnik MGSU The influences of concrete joints on the structural behavior 3, 76—81, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nagib N. Gerges, Camille A. Issa, Samer Fawaz, Case Studies in Construction Materials The effect of construction joints on the flexural bending capacity of singly reinforced beams 5, 112-123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Nagib N. Gergesa, Camille A. Issab, Samer Fawaza, Case Studies in Construction Materials Effect of construction joints on the splitting tensile strength of concrete 3, 83-91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Camille A. Issaa, Nagib N. Gergesb, Samer Fawaz, Case Studies in Construction Materials The effect of concrete vertical construction joints on the modulus of rupture 1, 25-32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hyun-O Jang, Han-Seung Lee, Keunhee Cho, Jinkyu Kim, Construction and Building Materials Experimental study on shear performance of plain construction joints integrated with ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) 152, 16-23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Smoljago, A.A. Krjuchkov, A.V. Dronova, C.V. Drokin, Proceedings of the south-west state university Results of the experimental studies of bearing capacity, crac resistance and deformability of the precast-monolitic and monolitic overlaps 5-2 (38), 105-109 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shpilevskaya, A. Shvedov, Electronic collection of articles of the international scientific conference dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Polotsk State University Novopolotsk, 5-6 april 2018 (electronic materials) ed. А. А. Bakatovich, L.M. Parfenova Peculiarities of normative support for designing organization and production of works by working sewing device concreting, 311-315 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Komissarov, L.V. Zinevich, Vestnik MGSU Considering a question on forecasting of a gain of concrete strength in the monolithic constuction which are freely cooling down after removal formwork 4, 301-304 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krawczyńska-Piechna, 7th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management Procedia Engineering Comprehensive approach to efficient planning of formwork utilization on the construction site 182, 366–372 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Spitz, N. Coniglio, M. El Mansori, A. Montagne, S. Mezghani, Surface & Coatings Technology Quantitative and representative adherence assessment of coated and uncoated concrete-formwork Surface & Coatings Technology 352, 247–265 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gediminas Marčiukaitis, Linas Juknevičius, Procedia Engineering Deviation in deflections of eccentrically prestressed reinforced concrete structures 172, 706–710 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yakovleva, Integration, partnership and innovation in construction science and education collection of materials of the VI International Scientific Conference Publisher: National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (Moscow) Insufficiency of hydrogeological conditions under construction of schools in the village Putilkovo, Moscow, 245-250 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zahran Al-Kamyani, Maurizio Guadagnini, Kypros Pilakoutas, Engineering Structures Impact of shrinkage on crack width and deflections of reinforced concrete beams with and without steel fibres 181, 387–396 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Nuno Pereira, Xavier Romão, Construction and Building Materials Assessing concrete strength variability in existing structures based on the results of NDTs 173, 786-800 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Raffaele Pucinott, Construction and Building Materials Reinforced concrete structure: Nondestructive in situ strength assessment of concrete 75, 331-341 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Fomin, А.P. Isaev, News of KSUAE Conditions for receiving reliable estimate of functional qualities monolithic structures on building 2(20), 221-228 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Baiburin Procedia Engineering Errors, Defects and Safety Control at Construction Stage 206, 807-813 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Volkov, E.A. Dmitrienko, A.V. Korsun, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures The influence of construction defects on bearing capacity of reinforced concrete constructions of a frame monolithic building, 2 (29), 45-56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Klyuev, A.A. Kuznecov, Stroymnogo Influence of structural defects and design errors at the stages of erection of a monolithic frame building 1 (6) (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.