E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- T. Wichtmann Explicit accumulation model for non-cohesive soils under cyclic loading. (Bochum, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voznesenskij Dynamic testing of soils. Situation and standardization. J. Engineering survey 5, p. 20-26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yamamuro, P. Lade Static liquefaction of very loose sands. Can. Geotech. J. 34, 6. p. 905-917 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishihara The behavior of soils during earthquakes (St. Petersburg, NGO «Georeconstruction-Fundamentproject», 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sobolev, A. Ter-Martirosjan Effect of physical properties of sandy soil on the dynamic stability of the bases of buildings and structures. XIX International interuniversity scientific-practical conference of students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists «Building – the formation of living environment». National Research Moscow State University of Civil Enginering. Moscow p. 1087-1090 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ter-Martirsjan, A. Mirnyj, E. Sobolev Features of determining the parameters of modern soil models in laboratory tests. Geotechnics J. 1. p. 66-72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Schneider, P. W. Mayne Soil liquefaction response in mid-America evaluated by seismic piezocone tests, Technical report, Mid-America Earthquake Center Report MAE-GT-3A Atlanta (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Y. Menq Dynamic Properties of Sandy and Gravelly Soils (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goudarzy Micro and Macro Mechanical Assessment of Small and Intermediate Strain Properties of Granular Material (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Iida The velocity of elastic wave in sands. Earthquake res. ins. J. p. 132–145 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- B. O. Hardin, J. G. Music Apparatus for testing effects of torsional vibration (1965) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jafarzadeh and H. Sadeghi Experimental study on dynamic properties of sand with emphasis on the degree of saturation. Soil Dyn. and Earthquake Eng. 32. p. 26-41. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Camacho-Tauta, Evaluation of the small-strain stiffness of soil by non-conventional dynamic testing methods, PhD Thesis, Technical University of Lisbon (Lisbon, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goudarzy, D. König, C. Santamarina, T. Schanz Influence of anisotropic stress state on intermediate strain properties of granular material. Géotechnique J. 6. p. 180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-S. Bae, J. A. Bay, Modifications of Resonant Column and Torsional Shear Device for the Large Shear Strain. Computers and Geotechnics J. 36. p. 944-952 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Khan, G. Cascante, J. Hutchinson, P. Pezeshkpour Evaluation of the First Mode of Vibration and Base Fixidity in Resonant-Column Testing. ASTM Geotech. Test. J. 31 (1). (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Khan, G. Cascante, M. H. El Naggar, C. G. Lai Measurement of Frequency-Dependent Dynamic Properties of Soils Using the Resonant-Column Device. J. of Geotech. and Geoenv. Eng., ASCE. 134 (9). p. 1319-1326 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Qiu, P.J. Fox Effective Soil Density for Propagation of Small Strain Shear Waves in Saturated Soil. J. of Geo. and Geoenv. Eng., ASCE. 134 (12). p. 1815-1819 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Viana da Fonseca, C. Ferreira, M. Fahey A Framework Interpreting Bender Element Tests, Combining Time-Domain and Frequency-Domain Methods. Geo. Test. J.. ASTM, 32 (2). p. 1-17. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yamashita, T. Kawaguchi, Y. Nakata, T. Mikami, T. Fujiwara, S. Shibuya Interpretation of International Parallel Test on Measurement of Gmax Using Bender Elemens. Soils and Found. J. 49 (4). p. 631-650 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International. Annual Book of ASTM Standards (West Conshohocken, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.