E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A.A. Ionin, Gas supply. M. Stroiizdat, 439 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, E.R. Stavrovsky, V.E. Bryansk, Optimal development of gas supply systems. – M.: Nedra, 294 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kogaev, N.A., Makhutov A.P., Gusenkov, Calculations of machine parts and structures for strength and durability: Reference book. M .: Mashinostr., 224 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Iosilevich, Details of machines. – M.: Mashinostr., 368 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Birger, B.F. Shorr, G.B. Iosilevich, Calculation on the strength of machine parts: Reference. M.: Mashinostr., 702 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Reshetov, A.S. Ivanov, V.Z. Fadeev, Reliability of machines. – M.: Higher. shk., 238 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Skoybeda, A.V. Kuzmin, N.N. Makeychik, Machine parts and design fundamentals. Minsk: Higher. shk., 560 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Volsky, A.I. Garlyauskas, V. Gerchikov, Reliability and optimal reservation of gas fields and gas pipelines. – M.: Nedra, 280 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pankratov, A.V. Dubinsky, B.I. Sipershtein et al., Software and hardware of the automated process control system and experience of their operation in gas transportation associations. Moscow: VNIIEG Gazprom, 56 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Pronikov, A.S. Penetrated, Parametric reliability of machines. – M.: Publishing House of Moscow State Technical University after N. E. Bauman, 560 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Dunayev, O.P. Lelikov, Design of units and parts of machines. M.: Izd. Center “Academy”, 496 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Orlov, Innovative technologies to ensure the reliability of work items and equipment. – M.: MGUPb, 328 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Svetlitsky, Statistical mechanics and the theory of reliability. – M.: Publishing House of Moscow State Technical University. after N.E. Bauman, 504 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Stakyan, Reliability of machines and mechanisms; V. 1. Yerevan: Publisher of the SEIU (P), 84 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Stakyan, A.A. Kazaryan, Yu.A. Kazaryan, Study of loading regimes of the gas transmission system. Proceedings of NUACA, N 2 (64), 120-125 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chibukhchyan, M.G. Stakyan, V.V. Popov, Calculation of the reliability of components and parts of agricultural machines according to the strength criterion. International Technical and Economic Journal, N2, 64-67 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chibukhchyan, M.G. Stakyan, V.V. Popov, Evaluation of the reliability of mechanical systems. Environmental Engineering, N3, 102-105 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chibukhchyan, M.G. Stakian, Reliability of machinery and equipment used in agriculture. Tractors and agricultural machines, N2, 43-45 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Stepnov, A.V. Shavrin, Statistical methods for processing the results of mechanical tests. Reference. M.: Mashinostr., 399 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Akopyan, Calculation of the stationary flow distribution of the gas transmission system. Coll .: The problem of improving and developing progressive technical and economic norms and standards in the gas industry. – M.: VNIIEG Gazprom, 81-91 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Puchin, O.N. Didmanidze, P.P. Lezin et al., Reliability of technical systems. Moscow: Triada Medical Center, 353 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Orlov, Design Basics: Reference Book. 2. – M.: Mashinostr., 544 (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.