E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Rzhanitsyn A. Composite rods and plates. Stroiizdat (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Rzhanitsyn A. Composite rods and plates. Stroiizdat (1948) [Google Scholar]
- Rzhanitsyn A. Fundamentals of the theory of calculation of composite rods. MISI (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Linkov V. Structures on the basis of wooden elements of composite section with connections on inclined metal rods without the use of glue. Industrial and civil engineering. 11, 29-31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Linkov V. Modeling the operation of wooden beams of composite cross section on flexible links using the theory of composite rods A.R. Rzhanitsyna. CMSC 5, 30-35 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Popov E., Filippov V. The effect of stiffness of shear connections when calculating ribbed panels on a wooden frame. Forest Journal. 4, 136-146 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Makarov G., Frolov A. Connections of elements of wooden structures with the use of steel rods (pins) and their fire resistance. MARCHI, 384-386 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Linkov. Connections on inclined screwed rods in wooden beams for the reconstruction of buildings of the textile industry. Textile Technology. 3 (369). 212-217 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhadanov V., Arkaev M. Studies of wooden beams reinforced with twisted cruciform rods. Industrial and civil engineering. 11, 5-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Klyukin A., Pyatikrestovsky K. Cover-shell with edges made of solid wood elements of composite section. Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University. 1, 103–106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Series Type solutions for built-up timber beams with semi-rigid connections. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers. 707-719 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Walford G. Bryan. Tests on nailed and glued timber cylindrical shells. ASCE. 106. 247-263 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- E. George Stern. Nailed Flitch beams and griders providing opportunities in wood construction. Virginia Polytechnic Instititute & State University Department. 55-64 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Hugo, Francois de V. Wooden beams joined with steel plates. ASCE 103. 1005-1014 (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.