E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- B.H. Fellenius, Test loading of piles. Methods, interpretation, and new proof testing procedure. ASCE, 101, GT9, 855869, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Fellenius, The analysis of results from routine pile loading tests. Ground Engineering, London, 13, No. 6, 19-31, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Osterberg, The Osterberg load test method for bored and driven piles the first ten years. 7th Int. Conf. and Exhibition on Piling and Deep Foundations, 1.28. Deep Foundations Institute Vienna, Austria, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. Velič, P. Mišove, Statické zaťažovacie skúšky pilót. Inženýrské stavby, 4, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Hayden, Pile HAY-Proof-System® (Pile HPS) New Test Method for Static Load Tests of Slender Piles. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, M. Baca, T. Żyrek, Practical aspects of tubular pile axial capacity testing, 15th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 2015, Albena, Bulgaria, 2 (1), 549-554 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, Z. Muszyński, J. Rybak, T. Żyrek, Repeated full scale load tests of closed-end steel pile. ESaT 2016 2nd Int. Conf. on Eng. Sciences and Technologies, Tatranské Matliare, Slovakia, 29th June 1st July, Technical University of Košice, 1-4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sobala, G. Tkaczynski, Interesting Developments in Testing Methods Applied to Foundation Piles, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mat. Science and Eng., 245, 022074, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bagińska, M. Wyjadłowski, M. Sacha, Study of the results of static CPTu test for capacity calculation of the pile. 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017, Albena, Bulgaria, 17 (12), 825-832, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyjadłowski, I. Bagińska, J. Rainer, Probabilistic assessment of pile capacity based on CPTu probing including random pile foundation depth, MATEC Web Conf., 196, 01058, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, J. Rybak, A.G. Tamrazyan, T. Zyrek, Pile foot capacity testing in various cases of pile shaft displacement, Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2016, Albena, Bulgaria, 1, 945-950 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, Z. Muszynski, J. Rybak, T. Zyrek, A.G. Tamrazyan, Cyclic load tests of driven pile base capacity, Advances and Trends in Engineering Sciences and Technologies II – Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Eng. Sciences and Technologies, ESaT 2016, 723-728 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, J. Vlček, Numerical approach to pile load test using 3D finite element method, Komunikácie, 16 (4), 94-97 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, W. Brząkała, Numerical simulations of pile static load test, XX Meždunarodnaâ mežvuzovskaâ naučno-praktičeskaâ konferenciâ studentov, magistrov, aspirantov i molodyh učenyh, Moscow, Russia, 1129-1131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, W. Brząkała, Numerical modeling of pile installation influence on surrounding soil, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017, Albena, Bulgaria, 17 (12), 619-626 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bauer, W. Puła, M. Wyjadłowski, Pile load test results as a basis for reliability calculation with parabolic response surface. Technicki Vjesnik, 25 (2), 558-564, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brinch Hansen, Discussion, Hyperbolic Stress-Strain response, Cohesive soil., J. of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Division, ASCE, 89, 241-242, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, J. Rybak, First results of pipe pile static load test in small laboratory scale, MATEC Web Conf., 251, 04038, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, A.Z. Ter-Martirosyan, V.V. Sidorov, Creep and long-term bearing capacity of a long pile in clay 18th Int. Conf. on Soil Mech. and Geotech. Eng.: Challenges and Innovations in Geotechnics, ICSMGE 2013, 4, 2881-2884, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.