E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- P.I. Vasilyev, Yu.I. Kononov, Ya.N. Chirkov, Reinforced concrete structures of hydraulic constructions 86-97 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ashrabov, Reliability and durability of building systems, 323-341 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ashrabov, Diagnostics, testing and rehabilitation of facilities, 58-65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Alekseev, F.M. Ivanov, S. Modra and P. Schissel, The durability of concrete in aggressive media, 320 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Aleksandrovsky, Calculations of temperature and humidity impacts for concrete and reinforced concrete structures (including creeping), 444 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Aleksandrovsky Durability of external enclosing structures, 332 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ashrabov, O.A. Muratov, Calculation of the service life of concrete and reinforced concrete structures of hydraulic constructions based on crack resistance, In. Sc. J. Na. Man. Anth. Pr. 4, 22-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ashrabov, New methods and models in the mechanics of reinforced concrete, 66-75 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Shmelev, Complex engineering methodology for predicting the remaining life of reinforced concrete structures, (582-585). 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Glukhov, and others, Dynamics, strength and reliability of engineering structures components, 304 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Trapeznikov, Temperature crack resistance of massive concrete structures, 272 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 5.01.23-83, (Building codes), Standard cement consumption rates for the preparation of precast concrete and monolithic concrete, reinforced concrete products and structures, 5-12 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 2.06.08.87, (Building codes), Concrete and reinforced concrete structures of hydraulic constructions, 3-10 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Chirkov, A.A. Cernant, E.A. Antropova, I.A. Begun, Service life is the basis for the design of transport systems, 60 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bolotin, Methods of probability theory and reliability theory in the calculations of structures, 351 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Chirkov, Forecasting the crack resistance of prestressed concrete beams subject to the time factor, 21-25 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vasilyev, E.A. Antropova, V.I. Shesterikov, Prediction of the service life of an exploited decking structures, 32 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Chirkov, Reliability and durability of reinforced concrete structures of buildings and constructions, 86-117 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Reddi, Design Life of Concrete Structures, 407-415 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- K. Many, H.D. Sreenath, Service Life Prediction and Corrosion Protection Methods in Reinforced Concrete Structures, 257-266 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.