E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- K.S. Sultanov, Wave theory of seismic stability of underground structures (Tashkent, Fan, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Sultanov, Int. J. Appl. Mech. 3, 60 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Sultanov, J. Appl. Mech. & Tech. Phys. 1, 40 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Sultanov, Z.S. Makhmudov, Uzb. J. Prob. Mech. 6, 16 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Khusanov, Dokl. Acad. Sci. 2, 35 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Sultanov, B.E. Khusanov, Uzb. J. Prob. Mech. 4, 16 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Sultanov, B.E. Khusanov, Soil Mech. & Found. Eng. 3, 80 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Khusanov, XI All-Russian Congress on Fundamental Problems of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Collection of reports (Kazan, University Press, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Khusanov, Proceedings Conf. of Mechanics of Deformable Rigid Body (Tashkent, TIIAME, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Wilkins, Computer Simulation of Dynamic Phenomena (Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.