E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- V.S. Babalich, E.N. Androsov Steel-reinforced concrete structures and the prospect of their application in the construction practice of Russia. The successes of modern science. 4, 205-208 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Egorov, S.A. Korolev Steel reinforced concrete floors Far East: the problems of the development of the architectural and construction complex. 1, 310-313 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, S.N. Arutyunyan Тo the assessment of the reliability of steel slabs of slabs with profiled floorings Herald of Civil Engineers. 6, 52-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Klimov Designing composite structures for euronorms Concrete technology. 5-6, 57-59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Zamaliev Consideration of nonlinear properties of materials and pliability of layers when calculating the strength of steel concrete slabs Industrial and civil engineering. 5, 38-40 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.G Gonshakov, A.G. Gonshakov, M.S. Sergeyev, M.О. Lisyatnikova Determination of capacity of the plate of monolithic reinforced concrete with steel profiled floor, working in two directions Bulletin of construction equipment 12 (1000), 48-49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Bazhin Analysis of the tensive status, when the beam covering is included including the joint work of the profiled floor International scientific journal. 6, 61-65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuznetsov, Yu.A. Shaposhnikova, K.A. Budoshkina, Yu. A. Murlisheva, A.S. Ulyamaev Strengthening of reinforeced concrete floors with pre-stressed rebars Engineering Journal of Don. 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cherednikov, O. Voskobiinyk, O. Cherednikova Evaluation of the warping model for analysis of polystyrene concrete slabs with profiled steel sheeting Periodica polytechnica: civil engineering. 61, 3, 483-490 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Rumyantseva Steel profiled in steel line concrete reinsures Transport construction. 4, 28 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuznetsov, Yu.A. Shaposhnikova, K.A. Budoshkina, Yu. A. Murlisheva, A.S. Ulyamaev Analysis of the operation of combined beams in a wide range of loads Engineering Journal of Don. 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Ayrumyan, N.I. Kamenshchikov, I.A. Rumyantseva Features of the calculation of monolithic slabs of composite slabs on profiled steel flooring Industrial and civil engineering. 9, 21-26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Postanen, A.Yu. Berezkina, V.V. Komissarov, M.O. Postanen Steel reinforced concrete floors on profiled steel flooring Young Scientist. 26, 74-76 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, S.N. Arutyunyan To the account of profiled flooring as working reinforcement in the calculation of monolithic reinforced concrete slabs for overcoating Industrial and civil engineering. 7, 64-68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Zamaliev To the calculation of steel slabs with steel profiled flooring News of Kazan State Architectural and Construction University. 3, 129-134 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zulpuev., K. Baktygulov Two-dimensional model of calculation of reinforcedconcrete composite beams by the method of concentrated deformations ARPN Journal of engineering and applied sciences. 4, 1030-1037 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Umansky Directory of the designer of industrial, residential and public buildings and structures. Calculated-theoretical M., State publishing house of literature on construction, architecture and building materials. (1960) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 35.13330.2011 Bridges and pipes (1984) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 35.13330.2011 Bridges and pipes (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SP 266.1325800.2016 Structures of steel reinforced concrete. Design rules (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.