E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- M. Secrest, Frank Lloyd Wright: A Biography (University of Chicago Press, 1998, 652 p.). [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Barkan, Dynamics of Bases and Foundations (N.Y., McGraw Hill, 1962, 434 p.). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Wolf, Dynamic Soil-Structure Interaction. Prentice-Hall International Series in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics (Prentice-Hall, 1985, 466 p.). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Buhler, Soil Dynamics and Foundation Modeling: Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Soil-Foundation-Structure Interaction during Monotonic, Alternating and Dynamic Loading (Independently published, 2017, 304 p.). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaleem, Dynamic Soil-Structure Interaction (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2011, 100 p.). [Google Scholar]
- Soil-Structure Interaction (Developments in Geotechnical Engineering) (Elsevier, 2014, 384 p.). [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Grima, R. Caruana-Gauci, Nature Mater., 11, 565-566 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Antonakakis, R.V. Craster, S. Guenneau, J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 71, 84-96 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Infanti, P. Papanikolas, M.G. Castellano, Proceedings of 8th World Seminar on Seismic Isolation, Energy Dissipation and Active Vibration Control of Structures, 1-6 (Yerevan, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pecker, 4th Athenian Lecture on Geotechnical Engineering, 1-23 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Information from Marathon Alliance Co. booklet on metamaterials for seismic pads and seismic barriers http://www.marathonalliance.com.au/metamaterials [Google Scholar]
- Information from Bridgestone Co. booklet on steel-rubber bearings for seismic protection http://www.bridgestone.com/products/diversified/antiseismic_rubber/method.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.