E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Bazarov D.R., Arifjanov va boshq. Uzandagi jarayonlar, T. TIQXMMI, 2018, 641p. [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. and others. NTO on x / d on the topic №17 / 2017 “Development of recommendations for the prevention of channel deformations in the downstream pools of reservoirs” MAWR, Tashkent 2017, 80 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zuykov A.L. Hydraulics Volume 1 M., due to the TSF NRU MSSUB 2016, p.456. [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R., Karimov R.M., Hidirov S.Q., Matyakubov B.SH. GIDRAVLIKA I ASOSIY KURS, TIQXMMI, 641 p. [Google Scholar]
- Shtilman V. B. Assessment of the reliability of mechanical equipment of NPP hydrotechnical structures // Scientific and technical problems of predicting the reliability and durability of structures and methods for solving them. Works of the 4th International Conference. S.-Nb.: SNbGTU. 2001. p. 370-372. [Google Scholar]
- Talipov, S., Irisboev, Z. Uzbekistan, Republic of Yidirik, Va, Muram, Hydraulic Engineering, Inspecting Havis Ligging Davlat Nazorati, Increasing Efficiency, Reliability and Safety of Hydraulic Structures: Materials of the Republican Scientific Practical. conf. December 13-14, 2012. Tashkent, 2012. p. 129-131 [Google Scholar]
- Solnyshkov V.A. Optimization of the reliability of structures and mechanical equipment of the water throughput tracts of hydraulic structures. AutoRef Dr. tech. sciences. Leningrad 1972.40s. [Google Scholar]
- Petrenko S.Ye. Parameters of reliability of operation of pumping stations and measures to improve them. Engineering Bulletin of the Don. 2010. №4. Pp. 110-114. [Google Scholar]
- Ochilov R.O., Uralov B.R., Glovatsky O.Ya. New methods for cleaning the supply channel of the Karshi main canal Hydrotechnical engineering inspecting the samarodorligini, and the nongligigi va havfisligini oshirish maususidagi Republic Ilmi amalia Toshkent 2012 conference. 396-399 s. [Google Scholar]
- Muhammadiev MM, Urishev B.U. and others. Energy-efficient technologies in the operation of pumping stations. Monograph. T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2012, 102 p. [Google Scholar]
- Mamajonov M. Analysis of the operating conditions of pumping stations for agricultural purposes. // Bulletin of agrarian science of Uzbekistan. Tashkent GAU.-Tashkent: 2004, No. 1, pp.77-80 [Google Scholar]
- Shomayramov MA, Glovatsky O. Ya. Development of devices with hydraulic automation means for unsteady operation modes of pumping stations // Scientific and practical journal “Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture” Novocherkassk, 4 (72), 2018. 175-180 [Google Scholar]
- Shomayram MA Constructions of siphon outlets with vacuum breakdown devices // Agriculture of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2008. -3. -with. 25-26 [Google Scholar]
- Glovatsky O.Ya., Rustamov Sh.R., Sharipov Sh.M. Security management methods for interconnecting pumping station facilities // Collection of reports at the II International Scientific and Practical Conference “Scientific support as a factor in sustainable development of water management” Kazakhstan, 2016. –p.143-146. [Google Scholar]
- Karelin V.Ya. Cavitational phenomena in centrifugal and axial pumps. -M.: Mashinostroenie.1975.-336s. [Google Scholar]
- Keberle S.I., Glovatsky O.Ya. Work avankamer pumping stations and recommendations for improving their structures. / /Hydraulics and land reclamation. 1977, No. 7, p. 36-41 [Google Scholar]
- Kamalov TS, Kholikov SS, Tozhiev U.A. The question of the risk and safety of pumping stations and cascades of a water-driven station. // Problems of computer science and energy. 2006, No. 6. p.36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Baryshnikov N.B. Hydraulic resistance of river channels St. Petersburg, Izd.RGTMU, 2003.147s [Google Scholar]
- Petrenko S.Ye. Parameters of reliability of operation of pumping stations and measures to improve them // Engineering Bulletin of the Don. 2010. 4. Pp. 110-114. [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R., Karimov R.M., Hidirov S.Q., Matyakubov B.SH. GIDRAVLIKA I ASOSIY KURS, TIQXMMI, 526 p. [Google Scholar]
- Zuykov A.L. Hydraulics Volume 2 M., NRU MGSU 2016, p.423 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.