E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- K. I. Lysov, I. A. Chayuk, Operation of meliorative pumping stations, Moscow: Agropromizdat, p. 255 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Cheboevsky, K.P. Vishnevsky, Design of pumping stations and testing of pumping stations, Moscow:Kolos, p. 376 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Mikhailov, V.V. Malushenko, Vane pumps Theory calculation and design, Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, p. 283, ( 1977) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mamajonov, Pumps and pumping stations, Tashkent: Science and Technologies, p. 372, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Paresh, M. Octo, Practical Centrifugal Pumps Design, Operation ahd Maintenance, Elsevier Newnes, p. 246, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Muхаmmаdiеv, M. Mаmаjоnоv, T.SH. Mаjidоv, Hydraulic Machines, Tashkent:TIIAME, p. 193, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Krivchenko, Hydraulic Machines: Hydraulic Turbines and Pumps, Moscow:Energoatomizdat, p. 320, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Husain, Z. Abdullah, Z. Alimuddin, Basic Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines, (Hyderabad: BS Publications, p. 231, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bulgakov, Frequency control of asynchronous electric drive, Moscow:Energoizdat, p. 216, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolesnikov, Energy saving in industrial and utility enterprises, Moscow: INFRA, p. 124, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shabanov, Methods of evaluating and ways of efficiency increase ofvariable frequency drive mainline pumps at the existing pipelines J Applied academic research, 3, pp. 73-79, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Nadeev, N. G. Romanenko, Power saving management of electric drives of pump units, Vestnik AGTY, 2, pp.11-15, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Klepikov, P.A. Korotaev, E.F. Banev, A.N. Moiseev, A. V. Timoshhenko, L. N. Sivokon, To results of the power saving electric drive operation at the second lifting station in Solonicevka town, J Energy saving, energy, energoaudit, 5, pp. 15-17, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Karelin, A.V. Minaev, Pumps and pumping stations, Moscow:Strojizdat, p. 320, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- К.A. Evtukh, E.V. Vyazunov, A.F. Barkhatov, About the economic efficiency of the replacement of pressure throttling units at the oil pumping stations by adjustable frequency-controlled actuators or hydro-clutches, Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation: Science & Technologies, 2, pp. 15–21, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shabanov, E. F. Khakimov, S.F. Sharipova, The analysis of the efficiency of operating pipelines’ main line pumps in case of the use of frequency converter in the function of the pressure regulator, Online scientific journal «Oil and Gas Business», 1, pp. 24–33, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vyazunov, S.V. Putin, Analytical representation of characteristics of centrifugal pumps with variable rotation speed, Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation: Science & Technologies, 4, pp. 67–69, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozlov, A. Chistyakov, Effectiveness of implementation systems with variable frequency drives, J Modern automation technologies, 1, p. 76, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sh. Mazhidov, E.K. Kan, A.A. Ergashev, The results of field studies of the pump unit with a frequency converter, Journal “Irrigation and Land Reclamation, 01, pp.31–34, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Gulich, Centrifugal Pumps, (Springer-Verlag Berlin, p. 964, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Sanks, G. Tchobanoglous, B.E. Bosserman, Pumping Station Design, Second Editon, Butterworth-Heinemann, p. 1067, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.