E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Lyather V.M. Militeev A.N. Hydraulic research by numerical methods. Water Resources, No. 3, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Militeev A.N. Solving problems of hydraulics of small ponds and pools of waterworks using numerical methods. Thesis for the degree of doctor of technical sciences. M., (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Bakiev R.M. Kakhkharov U. Hydraulics of the flow, constrained by deaf transverse dams on rivers with double-sided dam. Hydrotechnics, No. 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Abbot M. Hydraulics open flow (translated from English.). M.: Energoatomizdat, pp. 272, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Kartvelishvilli N.A. Flows in non-deformed channels. Hydrometeoizdat, L.: (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Friedman B.A. Turbulence of water flows L.: Gidrometeoizdat, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Stefanovich G.V. Planned expansion of the flow in the downstream of the hydro and water areas. News All-Russian Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Militeev A.N., Shkolnikov S.Y. Numerical methods for studying flow patterns in channels with complex bottom relief. Water Resources, No. 3, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Belikov V.V. Improving the methods and technologies of applied numerical modeling in open flow hydraulics. Thesis for the degree doctor of technical sciences. M. (2005); [Google Scholar]
- Majbitz G.L. Experimental justification of methods for modeling highly unsteady separated flows in open channels. Thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. M., (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. Scientific substantiation of new numerical methods for calculating riverbed deformations of rivers whose beds are composed of easily eroded soils, Specialty 05.23.16 hydraulics and engineering hydrology, M: pp. 249, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. “Development of measures to improve the operating conditions of the dam-free intake”. Reg. No. 18925/2016, Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, pp. 85, (Tashkent 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Velikanov M.A. Channel process (Fundamentals of the theory). State Publishing House Phys-Mat. Literature. M. pp. 395, (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Scientific and Technical Report of the SANIIRI Channels Department for 1969-1970 on the work “Collection, systematization and analysis of research materials and methods of combating this phenomenon on the Amudarya River”, (Tashkent, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- The plan of measures for the repair and restoration of protective and regulatory structures of the lower reaches of the Amudarya River in 2011 G. Beruni., P. (Uzbekistan, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Water Resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.R. Khamraeva at the regional conference devoted to the preparation for the 6th World Water Forum: “Uzbekistan’s water industry on the way to overcoming destabilizing factors through the introduction of innovations and international water law”, (Tashkent, 12-13 May, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- National Report of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the framework of the UNEP program to promote and assist developing countries in implementing the Johannesburg plan for the implementation of the goal “Action Plans for Integrated Water Resources Management and Water Conservation” Tashkent, pp. 25, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Militeev A.N. Solving problems of hydraulics of small ponds and pools of waterworks using numerical methods. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences,M. pp. 307, (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.