E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Bazarov D.R., Karimov R.M., Hidirov S.Q., Matyakubov B.SH. Hydraulics II special course, TIIAME, pp 555 [Google Scholar]
- Zuykov A.L. Hydraulics Vol. 2 М., Ed. MGSU pp.423, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zuykov A.L. Hydraulics Vol. 1 М., Ed. MGSU pp.456, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. and oths. №17/2017 «Development of recommendations for the prevention of channel deformations in the downstream pools of reservoirs» Ministry of Agriculture and Water Management of the Republic of Uzbekistan, pp 80, (Tashkent 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Barishnikov N.B., Isaev D. Channel processes. St. Petersburg. Ed. Russian State Hydrometeorological University, pp. 459, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R., Arafjanov and oths. Channel process, TIIAME, pp 641, (Tashkent 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. and oth. Mathematical modeling of the operating mode of the Amu-Bukhara machine channel. International Academy Journal Web of Scholar 1 (19), Vol.1, Website: https://ws-conference.com/ pp. 26-32, (Warsaw, Poland, 00-773, January 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. and oths. Hydraulic aspects of computer modeling of dramatically changing water flow on pressure hydraulic structures, Irrigation, land reclamation journals Vol. 2 (4), pp. 42-46 (Тashkent 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. Militeev А.N. Mathematical model for calculating two-dimensional (in plan) deformations of the channels Messages in applied mathematics, Moscow, Ed. Dorodnitsyn Computing Center, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R., Militeev А.N. Three-dimensional mathematical model of the movement of sediment in the alluvial channels. Messages on applied mathematics, Moscow, Ed. Dorodnitsyn Computing Center, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Rakhimov Sh.Kh., Begimov I., Gafforov Kh.Sh. Necessary conditions for the optimal distribution of water in the canals of irrigation systems under the conditions of discreteness of water supply Vol. I // Problems of computer science and energy. №3-4, pp. 48-55, (Tashkent, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rakhimov Sh.Kh., Gafarov Kh.Sh., Seytov A.J. Mathematical models of irrigation canals taking into account water supply discreteness //Second International Scientific and Practical Conference pp. 239-245, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Glovatskiy O.Y., Nasirova N.R., Artikbekova F.K. Some aspects of the use of pumping stations in the development of water resources in Central Asia in the 21st century // Collection of reports of the 20th International Scientific and Practical Conference “The Northern Sea Route, water and land transport corridors as the basis for the development of Siberia and the Arctic in the 21st century”. Vol. I. pp.69-74 (Tyumen: TIU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Chumachenko B.N. Theoretical foundations and experimental studies with the aim of creating flow-through parts of vane pumps that provide a combination of high efficiency, suction capacity and low vybrat: Avtoref. М.: All-Union Scientific Research Design and Technological Institute of Hydraulic Engineering, pp. 35 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R. Khalmatov V.A., Toshmatov Kh.K. Reliability of pumping stations // Investigation of the hydraulic regime of the river or dam water intake, reporter of Tashkent State Technical University, № 4 pp. 34-38, (Tashkent 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R., Norkulov B.E., Ruzimetova D.M. Changes in the hydrological regime of the river at the dam intake, Architecture, construction, design Vol. 4, Ed. Tashkent Architectural-building Institute, pp. 39-42 (Tashkent, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Bazarov D.R., Ismagilov Kh. A. Investigation of the hydraulic regime of the river or dam intake, Scientific journal Agriculture of Uzbekistan Vol. 6, pp. 37-38, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Agroskin I.I., Dmitriev G.T., Pukalov F.I. Hydraulics М.: pp. 352 (Gosenergoizdat, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- Shternlikht D.V. Hydraulics М.: Vol. I, II, III, IV, (Gosenergoizdat, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Rustamov Sh.R. Glovatskiy O.Y. Jankabilov S.U. Gadaev S.K. New designs and technologies for water and energy saving in systems of machine water lifting // Problems of energy and resource saving. Vol. 3-4, Т., pp.143-148, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rustamov Sh. R., Nasirova N. R. Сonstructive peculiarities of modernized centrifugal pump // European science review, № 3-4. pp. 278-280 (Vienna 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.