E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- SF. Averyanov, Combating salinization of irrigated land, (Kolos, Moskow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Rex, System studies of reclamation processes and systems, ( Aslan, Moskow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Verigin, AN SSSR, OTN, 10 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Verigin, S.V., Vasiliev, V.S. Sarkisyan, B.S. Sherjukov, Hydrotechnical and physico-chemical properties of rocks. (Nedra, Moskow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Antipov-Karataev, J. Biology, 3 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- H. Brenner, J. Chemical Engineering Sclence, 4 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bakhvalov, Numerical methods. (Science, Moskow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yusupov, Collection of theses of the conference “Integral Equations 2009”, (Kiev, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.U. Coats, B.D. Smith, Media. Soc. Petrol. Eng. Journal, 1 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- U.A. Deans, . Media. Soc. Petrol. Eng. Journal, 1 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Godunov, Equations of mathematical physics, (Science, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.