E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A.M. Fatxulloev, A.M. Arifjanov. Optimization of hydraulic parameters of irrigation canals in earthen channel. Scientific journal of European Science Review. Austria. 9-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Averyanov. Filtration from canals and its effect on the groundwater regime. Russia. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Altunin. Meliorative canals in the earthen channel. Russia. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Antropovsky. Morphological classification of canals in natural soils. Hydraulic engineering. 9 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Arifjanov A.M., Fathulloev A.M. Dynamics of a weighted flow into the riverbed. Uzbekistan. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arijanov, A.M. Fatkhulloev, L.N. Samiev. Transient processes river sediments. Uzbekistan. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Ibad-Zade Transport of water in open channels. Russia. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Kosichenko, Yu.I. Iovchu. Operational reliability of irrigation canals. Journal of Land Reclamation and Water Management. Russia. 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Kosichenko. Influence of operational factors on the carrying capacity of earth channels of channels. Scientific journal of the Russian Research Institute of Problems of Land Reclamation: Russia. 3 (03) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ts.E. Mirzkhulava On the reliability of large channels of resistance of earth layers during operation. 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Rabkova. Designing and calculation of irrigation canals in an earthen channel. Russia. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fatkhulloev, A.M. Arijanov. Calculation of irrigation channels of a stable section in earthen channels. Scientific and Practical Journal of Hydrotechnics. Russia. 2 (3) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fatkhulloev, Kh.X. Isakov. Analysis of the morphometric characteristics of channels of a stable section in an earthen channel. Journal of “Agro ilm”. Uzbekistan. 6 (44) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fatkhulloev, Kh.X. Isakov. Improvement of hydraulic parameter of irrigation canals. Journal Irrigatsiya va melioratsiya. Uzbekistan. 03 (5) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fatkhulloev, Kh.X. Isakov, L.N. Samiev. Analysis of methods of calculation of soil flooded channels. Journal of “Agro ilm”. Uzbekistan. 4 (36) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.