E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Maidment David R. editor in chief. “Handbook of hydrology”. Chapter 4, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- “Reliability of technologies”. Basic concepts. Terms and Definitions. GOST 27.002-89.Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- “Instructions for estimations of evaporation from the water surface”. Leningrad. House of Hydrometeorological Editions, .84 pp., (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Gorelkin, N.E., Nikitin, A.M., “Evaporation from the water bodies of Central Asia”. Works of CARRIHM. –.Annual ed. 102.-8-24 pp., (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Gapparov F.A., “Determination of water temperature in the calculation of evaporation from reservoirs”. Issues of hydrotechnical constructions in mountaineons conditions. Reports of young scientists and specialists.-Kobuleti, . 3-4 pp., (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Mitropolky А.К., “The techniques of statistical calculations”. – Moscow. – 480 pp., (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Brooks K., Carousers N., “Application of statistical methods in meteorology”. – Leningrad: House of Hydrometeorological Editions, . – 416 pp., (1963) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.