E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Shengli Zhang. Jiong Tang System-level modeling and parametric identification of electric impact wrench // Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. 138(11) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vodolazskaya, E.G. Vodolazskaya, V.M. Iskritsky. Problems and Prospects improving the assembly technology of threaded connections // Vestnik SevNTU. 128. p. 22–26, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vodolozskaya, E.G. Vodolazskaya, V.M. Iskritsky. Compilation of large threaded connections with impact wrenches. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 116 p., (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Koteneva, A.A. Maksimenko. The study of contact stiffness of threaded connections // Bulletin of Altai science. 2-2. p. 213–216, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sayed A. Nassar. Antoine Abboud An Improved Stiffness Model for Bolted Joints // J. Mech. Des 131(12), 121001., (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Stepanov, A.N. Drozdov. The process of tightening a threaded connection with a impact wrench // Mechanization of construction. 8 p. 15-18. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Stepanov, A.N. Drozdov. Electric impact wrenches. Dynamics: Monograph. M.: MGSU, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Drozdov. V.V. Stepanov. Manual pulse wrenches. Monograph. M .: MGSU, p. 84, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ushakov. Hydraulic shock mechanisms. World experience of calculation and design. Germany. Ed. House. Palmarium Academic Publishing, p. 280, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Gologorsky, D.A. Maksimov. Development and assembly of threaded connections in the repair production // Journal Mechanization of Construction 2 p.3, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Sharapov. Bulletin of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov, 1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.